Suzanna_Carr

Am I gonna be single forever? - Lesbian Ladies

Suzanna_Carr
Posted

SO, I have been single for so long I think that I would probably pass out if actually confronted with a romantic situation. Plus my last gf was a bitch. I know everyone says that about their ex but she really was. So, I might be biased but I think Im nice enough. Im told Im a good friend/daughter/sister/aunt. I dont deliberately run over cats or anything. Im good with money, I know the capital of Taiwan. If any of this appeals to you, and you want to restore my faith in lesbianism/ myself, message/ add me. ;p

Posted

im sure u will be swept off ur feet at some point, hang in there?

Posted

Suzy, you and I both are in the same exact boat. D;

Suzanna_Carr
Posted

Thats ok then, at least Im not alone! thanks for the advice

Posted

Awww... You are most welcome. You are never alone. I feel that way a lot too. :/ If you want you can always private message me on here or even email me. I'm always looking for someonw to chat with as a friend.

Rose_Downer
Posted

I know what you mean. Sometimes it seems like it is so long since I went out with someone. And I have no idea how to react when someone is intrested. I am a rubbish flirt as well which does not help. Where are all the single people and why do none of them live near me?

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i feel your pain seem to be FOREVER ALONE its not fair.im pratully a nun at this stage now. i thought my luck was in at the start of this year when arfternearly a year and a bit i finally h=had a relatinship but then after 4 months she called it all off again. its mental all the billions of people that live in the world and yet im stiill alone

Posted

I ask the same question Rose. It makes me want to move to a different state or country. Hence why I taught myself to turn off my emotions so that way I can't feel as lonely, I won't get hurt as easily and its easier to talkvto any girl this way. As for flirting, I don't think thats a me thing too much. I mostly flirt when I'm with someone.

Suzanna_Carr
Posted

Im glad this thread has proved interesting, but sad that everyone is so lonely! Its so hard to meet girls in a natural sort of way...and I know EAXTLY what you mean Zoey- no idea how to react anymore. Just overwhelmed lol...thought that was meant to end at 15!

Posted

Rofl! 15 are you kidding me?! XD At 15 I was busy thinking about school. Not boys, girls, or relationships. Although I may have misinterpretted your statement wrong. Well true it is sad that there are more and more single women in this world. We should start a single ladies club or something to talk about all our relationships in general.

Suzanna_Carr
Posted

haha no you didnt interpret it wrong. you were clearly a better student than me! thats a good idea.

Posted

Awww.... Nah!! That doesn't make me necessary a better student. Haha. Silly goose. :P It just means I'm a dork. Who knows. *shrugs* Either way I hope you find someone soon enough. I can wait I guess. My mom honestly sheltered me from the rest of the world. If you want to know more about me just ask or write me a private message. I don't bite.

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i no its quiet depressing if u think about it so i try not to dwell on it being sinlge and hope ill meet someone soon and whats even more depressing is my ex after a month of dumping me was aready going out with someone else haha

Posted

Psht if you think thats bad, try having your ex dump you and already going back to her ex fiance immediately. Then not even a day later hacks your god damn account. Thats why nothing surprises me anymore. I only have one good ex gf who always makes sure I'm doing great. :3 All my other ex gfs abandoned me. So the way I see it, no one needs women like that in our lives. I don't care if she reads this anymore and says I'm lying. I'm done with her. I had to loose a some of my good friends because of her.. Shes constantly on this ste checking the forums. Anyways, I've been sungle for two weeks going on three and I'm proud of myself because this makes me the bigger woman.

Posted

*single*

Harley_Okrei
Posted

Found the girl of my dreams

Posted

Did you now? Well thats good. See everyone will find someone whether it be on this site or in real life. I haz faith in us.

jessicazylee
Posted

Chickas. Relax.

If a relationship happens it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's pretty damn great too. Being single is extremely freeing, and independent. It's something that's valuable. Don't give it up for any ago amao who wanders by [Chinese idiom for 'any random stray dog or cat']. They have to convince you to give up your independence.

You have the time to do what you want without having to consider another person's time or emotions. You can do what you want without having to consider another person's feelings. You don't have to worry about taking care of another person.

Posted

i agree with jessica, ive neen single for a year now, and am having the best time of my life so far, no strings no commitment, just me myself and i, If somecome comes a long thats great but enjoy the freedoom whilst you have it, instead of actively looking for romance try and accept that it will come along in its own time

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i agree with jessica to being single can be great but i miss having someone whos always there for me and the cute texts and stuff and if u feel sad their there to give you a kiss or cuddle! but being single comes with its own advantages too i suppose

jessicazylee
Posted

The best thing I ever did was take a year off from dating after I finished the worst relationship I ever had. I got figure out who I was again, and got to reconnect and solidify friendships, and go do something with my life.

When I finally started a relationship again, I was a whole person entering a relationship, not a half-person desperately seeking my 'other half'. Neither my partner nor I have sacrificed who we are for each other, or what we do. This is a give and take relationship, a companionship. It never would have happened without both of us knowing who we were. [prior to meeting me, my partner had taken a year and a half off dating after ending a relationship with a serial cheater]