anal sex - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I also wonder

Paul_Corbett
Posted

i would like to find out

Randy_Martin
Posted

I AM going to find out! Never know until you try.

Posted

It's Magical

Posted

it hurts a little at first, then the feeling becomes fantastic as your lover plunges his thick cock up your asshole.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Mark is lying, it hurts like hell, but once you get pass that oh my god the joy. but make sure you start off with somthing small to start with and work your way up. wish i would have know that fact now i'm a size queen lol

Posted

I said it hurts, depending on your lover. if he's gentle then it won't hurt as much. I will agree with you on the size thing, though Gene. Start out small guys and work your way up. My lover was gentle and I loved it.

Heebie999
Posted

The only way to find out is to try it.
I know people for whom it was a horribly painful experience.. so much that they never did it again. (even gay guys) and then there's people like me, where it was pure pleasure right from the beginning. The guy I was with asked me several times if I was sure it was my first time.
It was "magical" for me, for certain, and I still love to get nailed.. or to get the hell pounded out of me, or to get gently screwed.. they're all very different, and they all feel wonderful for me.

My single biggest piece of advice is: Don't do it until you're with someone that you feel you can trust. You'll have a much easier time of relaxing the muscles that need to relax, and you'll be more likely to really enjoy it.

Timothy_Tan
Posted

pain & pleasure at d same time :O

Heebie999
Posted

Sometimes it really can be pain & pleasure at the same time.. or a "pleasurable pain".. but sometimes there's no pain involved.. even when shoving insanely huge dildos as far up your ass as you can. Your own state of mind has a lot to do with it.

Sex is a pretty amazing thing.. always contradictory.

Posted

You are so right, Todd. For me I knew and trusted my partner to be gentle, make a pleasurable thing, and not rough sex. I understand some guys like that rough sex.

Glenn_Miller_51944
Posted

do what I did at first start off with a small dildo

Heebie999
Posted

Yeah, some guys do like rough sex. I like it anywhere from very cuddly & gentle to fairly rough. I'm not into anything that might draw blood or cause damage.. but feeling like a guy is trying to fit his entire body up my arse cock-first can be an absolutely amazing feeling if you're in the mood for it. So can a wonderful, slow, gentle screw... the two can actually be wonderful in the same session.. going back & forth between them.... can blow your mind.

and.. hopefully every single time is a new adventure of discovery about what feels good! =D

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

totally hott

Jules_Parker
Posted

I totally agree with Todd and I've been screwed for over 50 years (not all at the same time ha ha lol)

Jules_Parker
Posted

at first it was painful but gave me pleasure at the same time, now if a guy had a big enough one to give me a small amount of pain I find, squirt time is at the point of pain, but I've had so many big ones over time, this includes dildos it's hard to find one that gives me pain,

my advise is I could not take it all at first without pain, so you might find it the same, but if you like it, keep trying it, in time you body will adjust and it will became all pleasure, and I've had up to 12 inches up me and enjoyed every inch

Oscar_High
Posted

OMG I am scared about it hehehe but yes someone who you trust I think it is the most important piece of advice, it is so interesting all the opinions guys!

Daniiel_Valenciia_Castaño
Posted

It depends of the person because if you use some lubricant it doesn't hurt that much, only a little but then you'll get use to it but the most important thing use always a condom, it's very dangerous having un-protected sex...

Heebie999
Posted

Daniiel is right about the condoms part.. unless you're completely sure about your partner.. use them.

Posted

My thoughts there, Daniel, Todd is use them even if you are sure of your partner because you're never 100% sure. Be safe not sorry that's my belief.

Daniiel_Valenciia_Castaño
Posted

wow someone actually listens to what I say XD I feel awsome.
But yeah I agree, even if you trust your partner you never know what could happen use always a condom and lube LOL

Gene_Lewis
Posted

also make sure to oil his dick a little before putting on the rubber this helps a little from breaking. for me i do that then the rubber then me

Heebie999
Posted

You shouldnt definitely NOT use any oil with condoms. Any petroleum product (baby oil, oil, vaseline etc..) will break down the latex. Latex already has microscopic holes in it. The holes are small enough that even the HIV virus cannot fit through it. Getting oil on condoms starts breaking it down, and within just a few seconds those holes are big enough for a virus to get through easily.
This breakdown also makes it a lot more likely that condoms will tear.

You should always use water-based lube, or silicon-based lube with condoms. Never anything oil-based.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Todd you forgot one thing' hold tight and enjoy the ride

Heebie999
Posted

Hold on tight... flail about wildly... scream your head off.. moan.. grunt.. pant.. cry.. hold your breath as long as you can stand.. all of the above.. preferably all in the same session if you're doing it right!