i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,
everybody throw and make me rich,
there stands me wife,
the idol of me life,
singin' role a pole a ball, a penny a pitch

im that bored that im singing this song lol anybody want to chat

Zoey_Finn
Posted

hello.!loving that random song v funnny hows u?

AmandaM
Posted

im good bit bored tbh lol thought the song would cheer ppl up hows u

Zoey_Finn
Posted

it did indeed i laughed when i read it thanks!is it a real song r did u make it up?im the same bored as usual sittin in front of the laptop wasting a bit of time sure haha

AmandaM
Posted

no its a real song a bit of it was in the lion king i think thts were i got it from lol ive been wasting time on my laptop all day looking at funny song lyrics lol

Zoey_Finn
Posted

is it haha, aw i love the lion king seen it so much when i wasa younger. its back in the cin now might go and see it again for the laugh.haha u sound like me i do that do or just tying in random things to google and see what comes up

AmandaM
Posted

Lol I've got the DVD I couldn't watch mufsa die in 3d it would just be bad lol I actually look funny pics up on the net or watch funny videos on utube it's time spent well I think lol

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i have it on VIDEO lol not that can watch it anymore who has video players anymore lol.ah i no poor mufessa that was awful my brother used to cry his eyes out when he died so wed tell him he wasnt dead and when simba grew up wed tell him it was mufessa again and hed be happy out haha.i love looking uo funny pics r quotes or else liking random things on facebook. v productive days i must say lol

AmandaM
Posted

Lol I hve the second lion king on video lol did Ur brother not wonder were simba was lol Ano the likes on fb r funny tho no what website you should go on damn you auto correct it's soo funny or pic sauce for funny pics I spend most of my productive days on them sites lol

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i ddint no there was a 2nd lion king lol is it good?no he never wondered where simba was funninly enough he was only about 3 at the time though lol.omg dam u auto correct is the best thing ever cracks me up what the phone things u want to write never anything like it. loved the one that the dad tet his daughter saying me and ur mother are getting divorced at the weekend and she text back saying omg why?and he said woops i ment goung 2 disneyland dam phone. hahah cracked up like. how was ur day?

AmandaM
Posted

lol yeah the 2nd ones good third ones funnier 2nd ones bout simbas daughter n the third is based around timon and pumbaa. the best autocorrect r from the parents lol my fav one is when the guy shakes his coke n it autocorrected to cock lol my day was good went to planet fun how was your day

Zoey_Finn
Posted

who knew there were 3 of them lols thought there was one.ah i no the ones from the parents are epic "ur brohter said u gave him a bonerwhat?i ment loan lol" love that one. wats plannet fun?my day was good just met up witj some mates for lunch so it was nice

AmandaM
Posted

or the one we one were the mum goes ur brothers adopted what i mean hes in harverd lol its a theme park that comes here every year sounds fun u watchin the emas tomorrow

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ah there actully epic love them. oh thats like funderland here so except only comes at eater 4 2 weeks not that i will go on much there coz im such a wuss lol.ya ill record the emas and fast foward tru the bits i dont like then lol r u watchn um?

AmandaM
Posted

They actually r lol yeah funderland comes here to planet fun is bigger tho lol I love them I get on everything. Yeah I'm watching it nie wen u c it ill go WTF at gagas costume it's mad lol I dnt really like them myself just Watchin it cos its in my home town. Lol

Zoey_Finn
Posted

oh ya sure they were held in belfast wernt they were they close to where u live?i watched them wasnt that impressed fast fowarded tru most of it lol lady gaga as usual didnt fail with her outfit choice lol. and y did they have selena gormez preseenting of all people like haha

AmandaM
Posted

i live near the town were snow patrol played but didnt go lol didnt get a ticket. aye the streaker was funny tho lol how could anyone sit behind her lol it would b a nightmair lol i like selena gomez hate justin bebier tho lol so how was ur day

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ah cool.i like snow patol most there stuff really good, ah ya the streaker was funny alright. love gaga but her outfits are insane i no ya if u were about 4 rows behind her u still wouldnt be ablle to c id say omg.mu day was good how was urs did u do anything exciting?