Emma_Glossop

bored and in need of something to do. - Lesbian Ladies

Emma_Glossop
Posted

So its like 2 am. I am bored can't sleep need someone to make me laugh till my sides fall off.....

Zoey_Finn
Posted

story of my life!haha. hows u?

Emma_Glossop
Posted

I good ta you?

Posted

i saw a traffic cone in the road and shouted knome!!! everyone on the bus jumped and some woman told me off, so i said hey i can expess myself and she said can u do it in a different way quieter maybe? so i whispered how about we make out right here right now..... she didnt talk to me again neither did anyone else ;S is that funny or sad?

Emma_Glossop
Posted

Aha a bit of both =') that made me lol =')

Emma_Glossop
Posted

See I only got yelled at by an old man on a bus because he was being racist and sexist so I threw a 2p at his head and he got all up in my faced so I laughed at him untill he sat down =')

Emma_Glossop
Posted

Lol they are. Make it more fun to go on them. But I drive now so I can sing badly and dance around lol as much as you can when you're infront of the wheel

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i love that story about shouthing knome on the bus def laughed at that. buses are so weird the people u have to share a bus its an experience. i sat next to an old man one day and i was textimg my friends coming home and he leaned over and tried to read my text i ignored it first time and tured away a bit but he did it again and i said what is your problem he gave me a filthy look and changed seats creeep

Emma_Glossop
Posted

thats just weird! the guy I threw the 2p at was a regular he lives down the road from me he use to go up to people and close their laptops if they were on them, saying a bus isn't the time or place for technology. He looked like the toad from wind and the willows.

Posted

What exactly is a 2p? :/

Emma_Glossop
Posted

a relatively decent one to throw at abusive and ignorant people who have problems with people because of their race and gender lol

Posted

Haha noice! :P You Brits sound like you got style in originality. Here in America if you throw something at someone a stupid fight breaks out. If its on a bus its even worse because you can no longer ride that particular bus. It stinks as far as rights stretches. I call it pure entertainment and comedy.

Emma_Glossop
Posted

Aha people don't do shit here. Most people are afraid to kick off at someone. I never get any trouble when I'm out. And all the bus driver know me because alot of them are on pool teams so I've played against them lol

Posted

Nice! XD You sound like a very respected woman. :3 Top hats off to you mate. Wish I could have some of that respect you got.

Emma_Glossop
Posted

aha I spent years earning it now people don't bother arguing with me. and in return I don't argue with them. It's a mutual respect lol

Posted

Hmmm... Well you've earned it! :3 I'm glad you did. Sounds like a lot of fun though. WhenI grow up I want to be just like you. XD

Emma_Glossop
Posted

Aha I've still not grown up yet. I believe looks show who we are. As much as people say don't judge a book by its cover. People wouldn't choose a style if it didn't match some part of their personality. Now I sound a lil sad coz I've thought about these things

Posted

Nah! I think its really cute that you are doing that. To be honest with ya, everything that you have said has been true so far. Did you know it takes a lot of courage for a human to be honest. But its easier to lie so thats why people do it. :/ Its really sad but true. I don't like women who lie. So it makes you a true warrior for saying all of that. I still have a lot of growing up to do but I can never stop being a kid inside because thats part of my personality. XD I believe everyone has a kid deep down inside them. But now I'm just rambling.

Emma_Glossop
Posted

Aha everyone does have a kid in them. I always have and always will. People miss out on things as a child and make up for it when they are older. All the stuff you wanted to do you spend most of your life trying to forfill. Speak your mind and then you'll be happy. Don't and you'll just dwell on everything and it'll turn you into something you never wanted to be.

Posted

Ain't that the truth? :P Thats why I will always be a kid on the inside and have my goofy side as well. Shoot, its what allows me to escape reality sometimes. My friends even taught me to chillax and have fun. My first ex gf drove me nuts. XD So trust me I had to learn how tto just go into my own little fun world in order to get away from an argument that was about to happen.

Emma_Glossop
Posted

aha thats what I do I turn into a bit kid even do the whole *hands over ears* lalalalalalala shit because I cba with arguing. I'd much rather pretend like it isn't happening that sit there and argue over the most pointless things