Seanie_Mc

hi all - Gay Guys! <3

Seanie_Mc
Posted

hi all

my name is sean.I am bisexual but have worked as a councillor to some gay and bi men and women...if anyone ever needs help support or just a chat please contact me

imhere 4 u

Posted

Thank you very much for the offer. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Posted

oh thanks, that's really nice of you. yes i do, please add me and send me a message

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

Its good that there are people like you out there giving advice to the gay community - there needs to be more people like you especially helping the younger generation who have enough pressures placed on them and to be gay is an added stress that they do not need but need to be able to find someone who can help - i know what it is like to be gay and there being no one able to offer advice because at the time gays where not discussed and they were thought to be dirty old men who should be put down - glad that we are out of that era and now young gays can seek and get advice from a series of sources but more needs to be done especially in schools because if they discovered to be gay then thats when bullying starts - so glad you are out there for them. Plse add a picture of yourself - its so much better so people can see the real you and know what you look like instead of just a grey ghost. I intend to add you - thank you in advance