THOUGHTS ON WOMEN - Love and Romance

Posted

BEING A NEW MEMBER HAS BEEN FUN, MET ALOT OF GREAT FREINDS..YET TO MEET THEM THOUGH LOL
BUT OVERALL , ITS NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF WOMEN HERE THAT HAVE SIMILARITIES..

MY THOUGHTS ARE THOUGH..WHY IS IT SOME WOMEN WOULD RATHER BE TREATED LIKE A SEX OBJECT , THAN RESPECTED AND DESIRED WITH CLASS?

IM THE TYPE TO TREAT WOMEN RESPECTFULLY, AND TREAT HER AND SEE WHATS IN HER MIND, FROM THERE IM ROMANTIC AND SEE WHERE IT TAKES ME...IM JUST FINDING MOST WOMEN DONT APPRECIATE THAT...IDK

I REFUSE TO TREAT A WOMAN LIKE A MAN DOES..SHE IS THE GREATEST BLUE PRINT GOD MADE AND I WANT TO TREAT HER THAT WAY WITH CLASS AND DESIRE. i GUESS BEING A MICHAEL JACKSON FAN/ IMPERSONATOR MADE ME THAT WAY..HOPELESS ROMANTIC AND ROMEO..

ANYONE WANNA INPUT FEEL FREEE...WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS...

Posted

I agree with you completely

Posted

I'm in the same boat. I love women and refuse to treat them like shit, each woman is a goddess in her own right and she should be treated as such, not as an object.

Posted

i think it has a lot to do with the way people are bought up. i was bought up being told that men should have control over women and that women should be housewives and mothers by grandparents. but i saw everything differently, my mother was the breadwinner. i hope that the next couple of generations will learn that we're equals no matter what.

Posted

you have to have respect for people to begin with and respect you lover and your relationship and rights to their views to have healthy good and honest love lives. Spend time knowing each others desires in and out of the bedroom. And be excited to hear just their voice and knowing every single thing about them. Watching their eyes open to the beginning of the new day. Finding someone to really love, heart and soul, is so much more meaningful.

Posted

@ Becky I don't think it has anything at all to do with "learning we're equals" we all know this, or at least are ***d to accept it in this country, and that has nothing to do with girls becoming more and more slutty.

@ anyone, everyone, w/e
The human brain does interesting things when it learns, feels or adapts. The neurons form paths of memory, and if you are trying to quit something, let's say biting your nails, you have to constantly stop yourself from doing it. Every time you stop a thought the connections weaken, and as you continuously do that eventually the neuron lets go.

It seems to me we have been born into an era where sex is confused with love, and in current times technology makes needs easily met even when you have nothing. Wants are more important than needs, and because we don't need to procreate regularly what with our mass populations, the sex drive has become perverted and corrupted.

When women weren't equals we fought so hard to get our equality that we pushed men away and the result of the next generations is that women felt they had to put themselves completely out there to get the attention they want.
Lesbian, gay, bi, straight, w/e, we're all effected by the bad choices of particular individuals so lost within the masses that blame can't truly be put on any One.

The problem with society is the individual, individuals are not important, they could have been, they should be, they might have been at one point, but back when our numbers were few they couldn't be because each needed the other to survive. Now they aren't because there's too many of us to consider each opinion, need, and want.

More importantly, the individual is NOT important because the individual often doesn't take into consideration the whole world, or at very least the country. It's impossible to be 100% aware of the impact our actions have on the whole world, but many people don't care at all, just as long as they get laid.

Posted

I agree with u Becky. Woman are to be treated like fine china. I know that personally I expect to be treated with, dignity, class and finess and I will treat u just the same. I am a believer that one should treat others the way they expect to be treated and that should apply to everyone that we come across during our life span. Especially us females because we are special.

Posted

Females are special because there not men.

Posted

Ladies,
all your input is well said and dually noted...and may i say incredible in knowledge and thought! so whats a woman to do then? give them what they want or have them give in to you???

Posted

Well to answer those questions you give them what they want in order for them to give in to you. you treat a woman like a rare flower delicate, loving, and gentle.
You are suppose to open doors, pull out chairs, leave little notes. You should express your feelings and communicate be honest and love freely.

what you get in return is a woman that loves you for you and will return the affection that you showed her but in a different way that you both will then know you both have fallen in love with each other and it will last forever.

these are my thoughts on women

Posted

Jesika, i dont think it has anything to do with women being more "special" as you put it. it's to do with the fact women are still treated as if we're different to men. and not everywhere do women know they're the same as men. i'm talking on a world view rather than sticking with one country. plus this is just my thoughts i'm not asking anyone to believe the same as me.

Posted

I trhink what makes us special is a number of things, such as our thought process. The way we care for another, love each other, the way we dress , the way we move ,everything. The whole package. The passion that we exhibit if given the opportunity. Men are unable to express themselves the way we do. And when we love we do it with such intensity and passion (which can be a bad thing @ times).Personally I think we are special. Iknow I am.

Posted

We all are specia, some just a lttle more special than others. lol At least that is the way i like to think. Women are on a whole different field than men, but there are so many different types of women. The catch is finding the woman who fits with the woman you want to be with. I love so many different types of woman, mostly love woman. Ha! But fall for a special one... the one the captures my heart and some other things but have a lot of compassion. Every woman wants to feel special and romanced. Did meet one who didnt though. Otherwise, most do. And I like being romantic and send cards and being mushy. Gets me excited thinking about even doing that.

Posted

@becky, I never said more special, someone else did and I commented.

@luna, No, we're any better or less than men, we're the more attractive and sensitive gender, I'm straight and can admit that, but we're not better than men, not at all if we've come to let fashion and make-up and our bodies be the only things that make us excel.

back @becky Okay, all across the world yes, women are considered the lesser sex, but let's be realistic and limit it to North America. We ARE different than men. Usually we are not stronger physically, usually we are more caring emotionally, and usually we're not as likely to go insane and become serial killers, but we are the more superficial gender as well, it's our nature, the lioness only lets the strongest lion in the pride mount.

I just think that if we're going to get into feminism and all that crap, that maybe those of us who get defensive should take a look around. The two english speaking countries are women's worlds now, maybe not in the government, but a woman gets farther faster without blowing anyone if she knows how to use the fact that she's a woman in any other world. Men may have started the corruption but we gave it reproduction as only females can. This mass producing ugly world is made to look beautiful and right by having it advertised on a woman's chest and we let it, hell we even flaunt it.

But anyway, enough of the deep shit, I'll shut up about that. Just no more with this crap about how we're special but we're not any different, because it's crap.

My thoughts on women are that usually we are soft and beautiful creatures who just want someone to need them for no other reason than they are them. That's what I want anyway.