Kyoh_Von_Mazirette

AGE APPROPRIATIONS? - Gay Guys! <3

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

I've noticed that young men and boys will say something about themselves or even nothing related, and older gentlemen will comment with sexual intent. Does anyone else feel that to a point this could be innapropriate?
I know the Gays can get pretty saucy and liberal. TRUST ME, I'm fruity! xD
But I feel like men need to understand that younger boys:

1) Aren't interested
2) Should be shown enough respect to not be throw sexual comments toward

Anyone else seen this problem?

Posted

i agree whole heatedly . i have stimulating conversation with young freinds, if it gets a little flirtatious, that's all fine and good, but yes the points you make should be realized and if an older guy is scoring w a younger, its usually because the younger is benefiting in some way monetarily or other. as a bottom, i have enjoyed simply being desired, and led me to sex w guys i wasnt necissarily attracted to that ended up being the best remembered encounters, so i think some of them may experience this, at leas the ones that hook up w me, .. now does that count as a cheap come on. ?? i hope not. just confidence.

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

I'm a bottom as well, I like being desired. But, I don't think they should go for old guys xD

Posted

let me ask you what age is appropriate to tell some one your attracted to them ? are you a boy, or old enough, to me your a boy. so its all relative

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

I think adulthood is a level of functioning, not an age.
Honestly, the ages I think I'd consider open to date.
Would be 16-23
Anything older would be maybe uncomfortable to some point.
But I think if a man did it in a gentlemanly manner, it'd be cute c:

Posted

oh yes, gentleman, style , and class, respect for oneself and others, its not all about sex, its a bout a special connection. alot of older guys are jaded.

Posted

Personally i think being a man is somewhat like a 'right of passage', a title you have to earn. Via independence, maturity etc. But obviously you're considered a man after the age of 18, which is sad...

I think if someone shows interest can have strong influence on you... Especially with low confidence, not being big headed but i've nearly bed some munters in my life, only because they were interested :/

Posted

it is a thrill for an older guy to even be able to talk on this level to a guy your age, so that is nice alone.

Posted

i am a musician and am young at heart, accept when i was younger i was told i was an old soul

Posted

hmm interesting
lol

Posted

ok guys for me younger is about 25 - 35 other wise your in my age range of 45 not so bad, and im a good looking guy and a good guy, i dont see all the prejudice, i thought we have evolved past that

Gene_Lewis
Posted

but what about the young men that are truly into older men. y'all r making it sound like every older man is a chicken hawk if they mess with young men. hell i've had younger boyz hit on my old ass, didn't go for it for a few reason. 1: didn't want to have them spung 2: don't do kids, like steven anything under my age is a child. and this boys didn't want money, i think it was the fact i'm cute and damn good @ what i do

Posted

The fact that some young guys don't like older guys doesn't mean that ALL young guys should not go for older guys. There is lots of young guys looking for older guys because they are looking for experience, commitment, and to feel safe with a person that will treat them right. In my case my last 2 exs 19 and 23 and my actual fiance is 18. Everyone has their own taste and they know what they want. Telling people what the should do or not is like pretending to live their lives, and everybody is free to do what they want.

Posted

Yep well if any of u underage or Boy's are on this site, it's ur choice 2 be here. My B/F is 19 and we get on so great and love each other. I never hit on a young guy. It's alway's the Younger Guy's who hit on me. There are so many Teenage Site's on the net that i wonder Why the guy who started this discussion dont go and stay on them Site's. ????

Posted

Thing is these boys don't think about the future, the fact that you guys will most likely 'pass on' before them. I think it's a selfish act, at the end of the day the old should stay with the old and the young the same, but obviously some people have preferences, fair enough that's what they're into. I've come across ALOT of older 'predatory' gays, i know not all older gays are like that, but it's hard for the younger to change that impression...

What some people don't realise is that homosexuality isn't just skin deep and about sex... But society in general plays it's bit, same when you seen an older women trying to live her younger days, i'm sure some of you's might have something to say about that?

My target is to find someone and settle down, not to be single and sleeping around, which i think i've achieved...

Posted

well we've had a similar discussion like this before...but it's pretty much a double negative here...as young guys we think that all old guys are pervs...and the old guys think we're golddiggers...it's really stupid if you ask me...i'm sure that it's not everyone who has this belief...i know i don't...ok sure older guys hit on me here and there...but well it's only online...and well if it's starts getting to a degree that i don't like it...well i let people know...pretty much i'm only open to anyone near my age group...but 4 some odd reason i have this weird fixation on my limit...the guy has to be either 3 yrs younger or older...what's so magical about the number 3...i don't know...but i'm sure i don't have to worry about that...i just know that i'm really not into an older guy...but again somewhere around my age group is fine...and well i'm sure we can all co-exist in peace...i mean it's bad enough dealing w/homophobes tryin to alienate us...why do we have to alienate among ourselves???...so to the fellow young guys i say chillax...it's really not that much of a big deal...but i do hope that you keep on demanding the respect you deserve as a human being...cuz we're not sex objects here...and to those old people that we're referring to as pervs...behave...and to all those who actually like to conversate...i say thank God we have you guys...that's my opinion on the matter...=)

Posted

Well agree with you Jony, young guys need to get of their high horse and older people who sleep around and predate, get real. Just does my head in when you're minding your own business and here comes a older guy thinking he's got a chance with you... Fair enough it's flattering but just no. I've seen this in the straight seen and if not it's worse there... Everyone just seems to want sex from the opposite sex...

I think being gay it's a standard expectation for either party... When i see a younger guy and older i think what a shame, because i been there. But then i think what if he's happy? My partner has strong views about it and we do argue, i side with the couple, as always. Whatever's against his views hahaaa

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I don't deal with young men not just for the reason I stated before but also I don't have nothing in common with a younger person. Plus, in my eyes I can't deal with the behavior, kiddie. I'm not saying I'm that mutral(mispell I know) but to me I'm not into the games. I've done my living and now I need a man that knows where they are going. We have nothing to really talk about and we can't listen to the same music because I'm not into the noise of the day. Also I work hard for mine and not willing to take care of someones else child. I don't feel like raising someone else child.

Posted

well i'm glad you see my point Chun...and i get what you're saying Gene...everyone has their preference...but it's all good...we can all be friends...

Posted

Young guys are gold diggers, kiddies, immature, and it is wrong that a few actually do prefer older guys and for no other reason than choice.

Saying things like what has been written above is no better than homophobia but hetros.

Why can;t you just let young guys alone to live their own lives and do their own thing and stop thinking that Maturity has the prerogative of wisdom? of wisdom??

Posted

Anyway i was thinking, WHo on earth says older men have necessarily the right experience? Age is nothing but a number and what the older gays might know may not be the ideal of today...

Posted

Well said Dean, That's the only Intelligent Answer I have Read on this discussion >.<

Posted

that was what my ex told me i said to him you are 18 im near 50 dont you find me to old for you he said no you are atractive you have a good sense of humer you are funny you respect people we broke of a few yrs back but we are still friends he told me age is only numbers but i still meet a few that say im handsome iv known one in quebec city he is 19 he wants 45to 70 i ask him why your good looking he reply there more mature heach its own i say live and let live my ex i went to new brunswick with him were my relative live it never stop him to kiss me in front of them they could believe it /a man can have have a woman 30 ,40 yrs older then them they make no fuss why should it be diferent with us i wil never go with some 1 near my age 3o yrs younger is great why get a lemon wen you can get a newyer car them people are not huslers they are decent life is all about respect and understanding /i am french canadian with english i speak better then i write

Heebie999
Posted

Personally, I think that if a younger guy is interested in older guys.. it's nobody's business to tell him he's wrong. Different people find different people attractive, and whom you find attractive is going to go a lot further towards influencing whom you date than any logical process. Dating isn't the result of logical processes, it's the result of biochemical processes. The way a particular person looks will give you a hard-on.. the way another persons looks will turn you off. These are not things you can control simply because "that one is too old for me" or "that one is too young for me."

I do think about the idea that if I were with someone long-term who was significantly younger than I, that I might die before him. But.. he might die from cancer, or an accident etc.. It's infinitely more important that if you end up feeling connected at a deep level to another human being, you should grab hold of it, nurture it, cherish it, and celebrate it.. not analyse it to death and kill what could be an absolutely wonderful experience because you see a potential logical flaw. Connection to another human being (or to other human beings for the polyamorous people in the world) is the end-all, be-all of human existence.

Chun Yin Au-Yeung has a good point that maybe older guys don't have the "right" experience.. but when it comes to relationships, the experiences you might have had in an earlier relation might not apply at all to a new relationship.

I'm 43.. but I have less practical experience with relationships than most 20 year olds. On the other hand, I've had a VERY long time to get to know myself very, very well. I would absolutely love to be in a position where I could take the journey of self-discovery with a wonderful young man.. and maybe help soften the blow of some of the mistakes he'll make. (and he will.) These concerns are all secondary to connectedness, though. Truly connecting with another human being is rare.. but EVERY time it happens, it changes both connected parties forever. (not always for the better.. but that's a chance we all take every time we make any decision..that it might not work out right. It's not right, nor wrong.. it just is, and every decision sets other events into motion, which require other decisions. If you over think them all, and worry too much about making the "right" decision.. you'll forget to live your life.

Posted

you know guys, i have read all your comments
dean nice to see you back , tony was worried, when you went away
as for the comments you all show maturity in your comments
a bit above my head, i must be immature