Caitlyn_White

Mentally exhausted at this point. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I can make a dictionary of women's dramatic past life stories.And they all,let it consume their lives,and decide the fate of relationships.Its so tiring,meeting someone,and they seem alright,and then they dump their baggage on me like i'm a therapist.nearly every girl iv been meeting lately is like this.I don't put any pressure on these women,they come to me,and then for whatever past reason they shut down.I cant stress it enough,i want a woman who's ready for that person in their life,i cant fix what has happened to them before.Am I the only one dealing with this situation right now?

Posted

That happened to me often. Not just people I wanted to get to know better, people with issues just used to be attracted to me. I think its down to your attitude and how you interact with people, everyone has problems it depends if they feel they need to express them to you.

If your really flirty or playful people will see that and flirt back. If you seem really serious people will act serious around you too.

Posted

hm.maybe your right.lol.but im right there with u,broken ppl just gravitate to me apparently

Abbey_Ferris
Posted

every girlfriend iv had has done that to me. theyv either gone psycho, threatened to leave me cuz they have too many emotions, or had so much emotional damage i cant breathe wrong without setting off some sort of reaction. and they always start out so sweet and loving, then out of nowhere this emotional torrent comes and defines the relationship by their pain. iv noticed theyv got me doing it too, frustrating >.<
im n ot a therapist im a girlfriend. im here to make you feel loved and forget about those problems. you want someone to dump your emotional shizz on, pay $60 to sit in some office while a guy asks you "now how does that make you feel?"
dont get me wrong i like helping them but please, im messed up enough without taking your problems with me

Posted

They do all seem ok,and even say theyr ready and fine,but then one day something clicks in their head and they start talking bout how theyr not over their ex,or that they had a abusive relationship before and they "cant love anyone again" or just out there kind of stuff like that.If u have stuff like that going on,you shouldnt be trying to get into a relationship,period.

Abbey_Ferris
Posted

exactly...if youre so unsure of your feelings why would you torment someone else with them and make them suffer with you? theyre there so you can start anew, not keep you in the past. theyre not the person who cheated, you hit you, who left you for blah blah blah, theyre your new future.