Bry_Cielo

heaven? - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

knowing that being a gay is against GOd's law do you think you can still get to heaven by being good and doing noble deeds?

Brian_Moran
Posted

i believe when a person passes away he or she will go straight to heaven.god always forgives for the wrongs we do,,,,its people on earth who dont

Luis_Hernandez_53965
Posted

beeing gay is not against gods law.
love is god. god is love
as long as you love. you are in gods hands for ever. not only in his hands he is inside of you making sure you dont fall. and if you do he pics you rigth up.
as long as you try not to hurt any one, including our self. we are good with god.
all the rest is all the rest.
BE WELL GOD LOVES US GAY PEOPLE. LETS LIVE OUR LIFES THE WAY WE KNOW BEST WITH LOVE.
this is what i think and it works for me.
god allways takes the garbage away from my path, and brings the good from every were.
luis javeir.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i don't buy into this being gay is wrong. we are what the God of my understanding has made. I will be going to hell because I don't follow the teacing He give me. If you really read the bible and pray before you start you will see there is no where it says it's wrong

Brian_Moran
Posted

i am not saying gay is wrong.i am gay have been for nearly 40 years and i would not change my way of life for anyone

Posted

thanks guys your comments are helping me

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I hope this help in a good way. i love you, because you are a person God made.

Posted

yea it does and i appreciate each comment from you guys God bless

Posted

No one has mentioned this yet so, here goes. There is only one way to get to heaven. The only answer to that has nothing to do with race, creed, color, gender identification. How do you answer this question? Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? Have you asked Him into your heart? If your answer was "yes" then you are an heir to His Kingdom! Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Posted

@debbie, is having him accepted in your life as your savious saves you that much that no matter what you do after it you're still bound for heaven?

Posted

Pretty much, yep if it was an honest commitment! That's why it's called the good news dude!