is it real giving up....? - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

me and my girl of 7yrs are having are first big break, its so hard : ( i wanna run back and hold her n kiss her, i love loving and its so lonseome and hard not to, but i really dont kow what to do this time. what happend is we were at a hotel party and i told some dushbag who would not stop bugging her to fuck off, and she got mad cuase she loves the attention, so i got heart broken and left at 2in the morn and walked all the way home and got their at 5 she called me yelling a bucnh of shit but didnt show up tell 830 that morning, i was soo sad and still iam heart broken cuz i know i would never let her leave or anyone i care about or i would leave with them, and now shs telling me not to throw it away over this, but this aint the first time and their is more to it, but i feel weak i real dont know what to do and iam going to go crazy, i feel numb n all alone ..

Posted

hi. im sorry youre feeling this way. 7 years is a long time to be with someone. but does she realize that her need for attention makes you feel uncomfortable? its difficult when things are one sided in a relationship. what does your gut tell you to do? are you willing to talk this one out and move on...what if it occurs again? its important to try and be in a healthy relationship if possible, because all other aspects have potential to suffer if its not. stay strong. i know how you feel?

Posted

I agree with Renee, you need to talk with your partner about this, let her know how you feel about it. i mean you dont want to change her right? just let her know how it makes you feel and that.

Posted

i did but she gets mad and says its just me, she likes to deny any wrong doing tell its to late. thats the thing shes very immature that way thats why it hurts so much, she dosent understand anything she does iam always the bad guy, and when we do talk, she promises all the same shit and never goes through with it, and when i tell her that, all she says is..
dont just give up!!...but is it real giving up? thats the thing, unno if it is?

Posted

Hi listen I can relate to what you are saying, but don't let her make you feel like you are the bad guy... I am having that same problem with mines...just believe in yourself and know you are great...