Gene_Lewis

What to know - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I just confirm a friendship request and ask that person the same question I'm bring here. Why do so many people ask to be your friend and when you see them on line they don't want to talk and build a friendship or you never get a message from them. I'm gettting to the point not to accept any more request because of the fact i'm not the type to just be a number. if i knew how to remove people like on fb i would. i would remove everyone, even those that do take the time to talk to me, sorry dennis and michael and bob. y'all haven't done anything
but that is how i'm feeling

Posted

but gene, we have all been talking to you, dont get upset, let bygone be bygones.
also gene if at anytime i am here and you feel things getting to much for you , lets discuss it privately on email, and not in an open discussion or post.
i have already said this to dennis, and i am saying it to you.
everyone will be back to normal next week, and chatting as usual
give it time, and gene dont run away and hide.
if you really want to remove people from your facebook page, go to home page, and where you add friends you can also delete them.
but it will be your loss gene, because if you do that, they will still be here.

Posted

It's my suspicion that some people just collect a lot of 'friends'

I regularly ignore friend requests from people who not only seem to have nothing in common with me, but also live on the other side of the World!

And yes, I don't talk to lots of my 'friends' either!

My suggestion is don't worry about it.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

no i'm talking about all those other so call friends that have ask to be friends and don't respond to messages you send there just seem to be people like i said that want to watch their number go up

Tiggerdean
Posted

I seem to be getting messages from scammers a lot. I don't get on line ofter but when I do I have to weed through un truthful emails. I know there are some for real people out thar. I hope I find some.

Posted

I know the feeling.

Posted

Don't worry about it, some people just like to collect numbers of 'friends'. I had someone from this site sent me a wink a few days ago so I sent a polite reply thanking him. Since then he's just disappeared off this site...wierd. Facebook is the same, only a very small number of 'friends' are actual friends. It just happens.

Oh, I did get one scammer here and I reported him to the owners, he was booted out.

JJ_NN
Posted

you can't say i don't talk to you............................ can you?

JJ

Gene_Lewis
Posted

yeah, that another place i would drop folks. and jj i truly didn't mean you. after reading the message i sent you should know where you stand. there maybe some others i forget to add in my statement, but the ones i did state michael being the main one has always been friendly to me from the jump. hell, i hit michael up on a message if my hair is out of placeLOL. to me, and i hope i'm not out of line, but michael has been, and is like a father to me on this site. a;ways there to listen and help and get on my head if i step out of line. i love him for that and if i did delete everyone he would be the main one i would hate to lose

Posted

yes well i am not perfect, there are some friends i have online here,
i meant to try and talk to regulary, but sometimes its differcult,what do you chat about, etc.
forgive me william, sunny, and martin,
i only have a small amount, and even that number i find is enough,

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh, i know there are some people i don't talk to and i'm not always on the computer, i go through my phases, but that's not what i was talking about. i talking about the one that get on line when you see them and drop a message they leave or won't say shit. or you check out the friend list and see that you are number 223 out of 5,000,000. people clam they want a friendship but when you try to show that is when you found out just what they want. hell i live in st louis and unless you live here all we every going to be is an on-line friendship because i'm too broke to travel and i'm not too willing to open my home up to someone i met on-line(that's just me). hell, if i see you on line and we are so call friends all i want is a hello, i do it all the time. hey, how is your day going. i'm not trying to start a chat unless you want to. that not to hard to do is it

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Sitting here eating my turkeyburger it came to me. i'm a southern gal, and we are just friendly we speak to everybody. hell, we wave to so many people here that we go home in pain. so that's what i look for in people, a simple hello

Posted

you know gene i agree with you, i have made some friends on here, and if i happen to be heading near where they are, and suggest a meet, for just a drink, as i am passing through, they treat it like an invitation to catch the plague.
they are not friends, not true friends.
yes we can have good online friends, especially on this site, they know who they are.
but perceptions are funny, i go to the revolver, and happen to mention this site, only to here the same comment a lot , who gives a f****, this is the perception no matter where you are in this community.
so i am sure you will understand that, you have got to pick and chose carefully, and sometimes just sit and watch.
one of the other perceptions, i see on here is the seperation of sexes,the girls cant get on here, michael i think this is wrong,
i know you have reasons, and i can guess why, but it is a form of sexism.
just an observation
take care gene allan

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well on the female thing i dont think it's wrong. they have so many sites on here that are woman only. because we talk about things here that we would feel more comfortable saying with the eyes of a woman and just as they do. the woman do it not just for that reason, but because they just don't like men(most of them any way). they let it be know how much they hate our sex. and why shouldn't we have a place just of us. hell, it seems that woman feel they should have the right to go any and every where they want, but we must let them have their own space

Posted

thank you gene, i just need what i thought the reason was confirmed,in other words the girls dont give a f*** where the guys do with there cock?
yeah i heard that one, and also comments by us about what they do.
but it seems to me that sometimes they can put a different aspect of some conversation to some discussions.
it need not be this group.
a new group where everyone could talk if they felt like it.
i dont think they hate your sex, but if they have a knife in there hands stay away
eh ha ha?
thanks allan

Gene_Lewis
Posted

that funny. but for real i was friends with this girl whos girlfriend hate all men and let it be know how she felt and in st louis many years ago there was a les group that was truly antimale they even went as for as spelling woman a womyn. and fought with all their might to change "our father" to "our mother and earth goddess"". and i don't know about other MCC but here the women run the show and rearly let a man in charge of any groups. hell, they are even the head of the men groups. so if we can find a small space in the world that for the moment we can have cool.

Posted

gene , lets not tar them all with the same brush,
the comment came from queer as folk USA , where the jewish lesbian shouts at the gay man, that comment, i have also heard many other comments over the years.
as for what we call them, carpet munchers seems to be the modern one in usage today.
i can see me get a kicking of them for mentioning that one, sorry girls
but a thing struck me about the character in the above mentioned tv show, the jewish lass, was similar in looks to wendi, and also atitude.
anyway we can all get on here , and have a laugh from time to time
allan

Gene_Lewis
Posted

It may came from them, but MCC had a heated debate over the things i stated before

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Gene if you really want to delete all of your friends then just go to your friend button at the top of your profile page and click on it..When it comes up you will see to the right that you can remove them...I thank you for the comment about being like a father to you...As all my friends I will always message back if someone message me..as far as chat goes it is hard for me to chat when I am on because of all the different groups that I discusse in...and the mail I get and then I do my meet & greet work...so if you are anyone else trys to chat with me I am sorry I don't always see the chat sign..
As far as M.C.C. church I am a member of ours here in Norfolk,Va and the women don't run it..
Allan you said that you think that women should be able to talk here and I will just say like Gene did..They have there groups that they talk in and don't want to hear from man..Now if everyone wants to have women be able to talk in this group then let me know and I will change it and tell all of my female friends that I have on here..and when you don't like what they say don't say anything...

The last thing I would like to say is that I am happy to see that the discussion that have been going on are good and that there has been no fights or name calling....for that I want to say Thank you all and please have fun....

Oh and Gene some people on here are just looking for the number of friends they can have...me I make sure everyday I go to brithdays and wish my friends who have them on that day a happy birthday...some send a message back and some don't it don't bother me I just go on...

The thing that bugs me is the ones who delete you as a friend and when you ask why they don't give you a answer...and now I think about it I don't care if they want to be friends..At one time I was going to do the same thing as you Gene and go and delete the ones I don't talk to or even message me back if I send them H.B.message...

I do send alot of message out from the meet and greet team and I get maybe one in five return thx...and I am just trying to help...

Now I don't comment as much in this group because of some message I have got (not talking about yours Gene) telling me the only reason I am G.O. of this group is to try and be a big person and want everyone to respect me...Just to let everyone know the site mangers all got together and they talk about how the old owner didn't watch over the group and was never on so they all ask me to take it over...

I guess that I have talk long enough so I will say Bye have a good nite and Happy Halloween to everyone....

Posted

nice summary michael, and i actually agree with you,it is differcult to cover everything, but was'nt wanting fun & friends changed, but if enough people felt they wanted a group like this with the type of discussions we discuss, then a new group could be created.
and let everbody take part . that is all.
sometimes i put up an opposite opinions, just to find out info, or just watch.
thanks michael & gene