Dominic_Raynes

Love at First Sight - Gay Guys! <3

Dominic_Raynes
Posted

Love at first sight, does it exist?

David_R._Levitt
Posted

Depends on what you mean. Do you mean complete Love at first sight? Where it is a mutual feeling? Or the usual....One sided love?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It does exist because I am in one and We have been together for 13 years and happy.

Posted

Most definitely!!

Posted

yea...it's only happened to me once...kinda hard to find that again...but well i'm no longer interested in love at 1st sight...because idk i believe it can only happen once...and it's pretty much the 1st time you fall in love...after that...you're either careless or very precautious when it comes to relationships...idk that was my case...after my 1st luv...i carelessly got into 2 jealous relationship...and pretty much after those two...i take my precautions...take my time...take things slow...make sure that this person is meant for me...

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

yes it will happen open your heart as well as your eyes

Posted

Well problem is personally i think love has to be mutual, otherwise it's just infatuation. Therefore if the 2 people 'loved' each other at 1st sight then yes, otherwise it no... I don't think you can love someone until you know them... If you love what you see then that has nothing to do with the heart... Fair enough if you met up, liked each other and got together. Then you can tell people in the future it was love at first sight...

Posted

The answer is YES. The very first minute I met Paul it was love. I moved in one month later and it lasted 30 years before he passed away in 2000. I still love him and miss him greatly. I am lucky in love than most. I now have Angel and have been together for 11 years. Life is good.......

Posted

YES ..

Oscar_High
Posted

I say yes!!!

Posted

its happen to me once but just won't last. Whats so remarkable about love at 1st sight? Its when people have been looking at each other 4 years, thats i called it remarkable. Love at 1st sight is possible but always take a 2nd look.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes you call fall in love at first sight..I know because I saw, we meet, and after 24 years we are still together...

Posted

Sat., Oct 29th, 11, 22:30 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Interesting Topic, Try Surprise at 1st Site - Really. I Met a Guy When I Was Working Courier. Figured He was "Straight" so It Seamed to Me. Had NO Ideas He Was Gay Till I Bumped Into Him at a Gay Bar. What a Shock to Me.
Got to Know Him a
Bit, Then Out of the Clear Blue, He Asked Me to Move In etc.
Surprisingly We Still Live Together and Its 24 Years Later.
Been an "Interesting Trip"
Tnx,
Operater.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That got me beat I had love at fist sight and 13 years you got one up on me Andrew congratulation.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

I believe yes it dose - but it take two to tango - 11 years later my dance ended.
Love or lust? The object of your desire will tell you.

Posted

In my opinion, no, love at first site does not exsist, you can't love someone just by seeing them, love comes through knowing that person, and learning pros and cons, and how that person makes you feel love grows through the duration of a relationship, it could take weeks or months, depending on both people, yes you make LIKE how someone looks but that is NOT love, it's lust, totally different, but extremly hard to tell apart.
To wrap this up, love at first site doesn't exsist, anyone who days it does obviously does not know what love is...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i'm with most of the people here love at first sight can happen. think about the high school swwet hearts, the little ones that lived on the same streets that grow up and married. i'm thing about that george straight viedo yes or no. if you are open enough to believe it can and will happen

Posted

When I came out I did all the cruising in railroad stations, men's rooms, woods, under. West Side Highway in New York in trucks, bath houses, clubs looking for that special one. At a young age is was nieve. So many lies, used, and abused. At 22 I met Paul thru a friend. He was sitting in that chair. He was 47 then. I looked at him, he looked at me and it was love. Like 2 magnets hitting each other. I spent 30 years with that man and wouldn't change a thing. So yes love and happen at first sight. I so miss him.......

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It dose not always happen to everyone but If you commit to first one that lays you then you are not looking for love but a good screw and then it will hurt all lot when the go there way to look for that special one. So be sure that you love and not just want sex it will work out for you.

Posted

Allan, I'm really shocked by your comment, some guys maybe more than happy tp shag anything with a pulse, but I'm happy to say I am NOT one of those people, when I met my current boyfriend I did not think about having sex, we've been together for over a month now (honeymoon period) and we have not touched each other in a sexual way, we've kissed and that's about it, we enjoy eachothers company and allowing our love for eachother to grow, I have never had a one night stand and don't even want to, when I have sex it has to mean something, not just be a cheap shag.
If someone has sex when they first meet someone then there's no way it can mean anything but lust, that is all