Confusion - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

Hi, lately Ive been quite confused about my sexuality. Ive known Ive been bi for about 3 years but recently ive kinda been goin back and forth. Like somedays ill really be in to girls and feel repulsed at bein with a guy and so I start to wonder if am then perhaps gay. But other im really atracted to guys and feel repulsed at the idea of being with a girl and think i might be straight.
So I was just wondering if anyone else feels like that sometimes and what do u think if u do or don't?
xx

Posted

Hi Rachel, I have similar feelings, and you will note that I have put "lesbian" on my profile, but I'm still not confident in that. I'm still 70/30 female/male attraction. But unlike you I NEVER feel repulsed by being with a woman. I KNOW I'm not straight. I do at times feel repulsed by being with a guy, however. So that would lead me to believe I am still bisexual but with lesbian tendencies. Maybe I should just say I am queer. We just can't help our sexuality. It is what it is. One problem is the men I am attracted to and that are attracted to me are usually attached to other women, not necessarily married, but have a live-in partner. This complicates a relationship, of course, and I feel bad about it. I know this is wrong. Unless it is an open relationship, (and I don't mind this, and have been in a few situations where it was agreed upon with the male/female couple), it's not fair. But somehow I am attracted to these dogs. For some reason though I believe even this dalliance with males will not last for me... I believe I'm going to stick with women even if I find a good loyal real man. I don't need penetration all the time. It would bother me everyday. I wouldn't mind a woman to strap on and use it on me, and I would like to use that or other toys on her. Just not penetration to orgasm once a day, or more than once a day, daily. I love oral sex, primarily with women, as well as kissing, licking skin, touching, and tribbing (girl scissors). I could do that ALL THE TIME! Does THAT sound strange to anyone? Or does anyone feel like me?

Posted

PS. I'm changing my status/sexuality on my profile...again!

Posted

I think being bisexual is one of the hardest sexualities to be, the most confusing one to realise... If you're straight, u arent attracted to the same sex and if ur gay u arent attracted to the opposite sex. Easy. But being bi can be difficult. I would liken what youre feeling to the friendship with two different people, sometimes you want to spend time with one friend, but others you wasnt to see the other. Theres no logical order to it, you just have to go with the flow... And who says you need to label yourself anyway? You're just you and sometimes you want chocolate, sometimes you want ice cream...

Posted

Thanks Daille and Kirtsy, your input has been helpful. I realise i dont need to stick to one or the other, i can just roll with the wind and be whatever i want whenenver i feel it. And that it is the person in the body that matters, not the body itself.

Posted

I think you make the mistake of categorising your sexuality in the first place..I did that for the first 10 years of my sexual life,i always thought i was a lesbian,until i met a man and fell head over heels in love with him and had his child,but when the relationship broke up i was like well what the fuck does that make me straight or gay or bi...so i decided to not categorise myself cause it just seemed easier to me and less confusion...Now i sleep with who i like,man or female,but i still do have a tendancy to go for the girls,just something about them i like,i have never been repulsed by the thought of sleeping with a woman but i have been by the thought of sleeping with a man..Go Figure..Save yourself the confusion and just say you like sex,with both sexes