Jony_Star

Very Interesting Day... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well my friend and I went jobhunting today...got to office max...i see this cute cashier guy...so he's only attending this one guy...so i'm like ok cool...so i wait for him to finish...so i can ask him if he's hiring...waiting there a long time...cuz the customer he's attending doesn't understand english very well apparently...i'm like great...the one cute guy i get to ask...& he's busy...so the lady tells us to go to a computer to apply...we're waiting for the computer lady help us out...& she still has 1 more customer...then cutie decides to help us out...well according to my friend she says the guy was giving me signs that he was interested...i was kinda giving him some signs myself...as if waiting in line forever wasn't an obvious sign...anywho...kinda flirted and then brushed it off...as if i was toying w/the poor guy...i can't help myself but to flirt...cuz it's fun to flirt once in a while...but well again i'm not ready for any guy to come into my life just yet...so i have to hold off on the guys for now...but it was good to know i still got it...lol...i so need to go clubbing...i'm definitely gonna try going out this weekend...need to drink, party & dance w/hot guys...hehe...and that was my very interesting day today...kinda awkward to flirt & ask for a job at the same time...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

:-( you for got all about me baby lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

:-( you for got all about me baby lol

Posted

Speaking of flirting,,,,,exactly what is it, and how does a person do it? (Believe it or not, this is a serious question as I am not kidding.)

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

William it is just talking to someone - having a laugh and joke - telling them how hot they look - compliment them - have a drink - try and connect and just relax and be yourself - they will either talk back and then you just keep going or they will ignore you - thats basic flirting - hope this helps

Posted

well i had to get back at you Homer for flirting with other guys while i was gone...lol...well it really depends...flirting now days is mostly all about body language...it's the eyes you have to read...notice if they guy is showing some interests...such as noticing you...of course when you notice him back and show him you're interested in him as well...well that's called flirting...for me it's pretty much silent flirting...it's all with the eyes and facial expressions...i kinda smiled at him having him think i was interested...but then afterwards he smiled back and kept looking...but i didn't continue the eye contact having the flirting come to an end...but flirting could be coming on to somebody or showing him/her you're interested...in this case him since we're all gay here...anywho...kinda gave the guy mixed signals...cuz i mean if i end up working there...i don't wanna go out w/someone of the same work place...that's basically asking for drama...so best to avoid it for now...besides...my clubbing boys will miss me...and well i still wanna have a little bit of fun b4 i look for the right guy...and it only will get far as to making out...no sex...cuz...i said so...lol...so yep...hope i get to go clubbing with my friend tomorrow if not...then on saturday...i just really really want to go clubbing...i kinda wish my friend would bring his bf tho...so he doesn't dance alone...i'd dance with him...but the last 2 times that happened we made out...i know i can control myself more now...i mean it's easy for me to say w/o the alcohol in my system...the true test will be when i have alcohol in my system...but if i do leave him to dance w/someone else i'mma feel bad...cuz i don't want him by himself...what to do???what to do???...hmmm...

Oscar_High
Posted

I think Jony that was a great story to tell us and it is cute, thanks for it!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think this great Jony it seems like it going to go good for you keep up the good work

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i am jokeing with you baby lol

Posted

Yep Jony it's the eye contact for me that does it. If i see a guy i fancy i will look him in the eye's, next time i meet him it's a Wink and a Smile. It work's quite a lot for me

Posted

haha...yea...good times, good times...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I will have to try that out Richard And Jony if it works for you let me know I would like to find out new teck.

Posted

At least 7 time's out of 10 >.<

Posted

yea i mean...it really depends...it's not a 100% guarantee...but anywho...usually some people just flirt for fun...for example...me...but anywho...give it a shot...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Sounds good lets see how it goes and it might be interesting

Posted

yes it's always interesting to flirt...haha...