Never loved a female. - Love and Romance

Am****

Posted

New to this site as of 7/26 and think these groups are great. So yeah.

I've been sexual with chicks and I know I like them but I never had a girlfriend. I'm actually scared to have one since the girl's in my town usually kiss & tell. I was never able to see myself even falling in love with a girl. For those who have fallen in love with a female after being in love with a man, how did it feel? Was it weird to be fallin in love with a girl? Or was it the same as loving a man. Tell me everything/anything you want to say.

Posted

it is very different sort of love
and a very nice sort of love

Laura_Kaeding
Posted

For me, after falling in love with a woman, after having serious relationships with men, made me realize that I had never loved the man, I only needed him to fill in a void which he could not fill. Falling in love with a woman is so wonderful, and uplifting, it's like walking on clouds. I have never been happier in my whole life.

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

its really differnt i mean we are more understanding we know more of our needs are we do not hurt our partners as easly as guys does at least i don;t its a total differnt kind of love trust me sukie

Posted

Oh, wow, I felt like the whole world opened up this pandoras box of a flood of giddiness and arousal so deep within me. Never felt such intense passion with any man. I love the feel of a woman and the way she can touch me and I her. And she ignites within me more than any man could ever do. It never stops to amaze me how much I love women and there are so many to love out there with so many different qualities. You have to find the right one for you and enjoy the love of you life that will fulfill you as no man ever could

Posted

all my early sexual experiiences were with girls. eventually i got around to guys and did the whole bi thing. what i found was that guys weren't doing it for me emotionally or physically and women always had. a relationship with a woman is the most beautiful thing i've ever experienced. like everyone's saying the kind of bond that 2 women form is so so different that than the one's you get with a guy. night and day.

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

You know its so diffrent its really great the love of a women its such a wonderful ting trust me

Vanessa_Chapman_Penley
Posted

i hope u r all rite n im excited cause in n the same boat.

Posted

yea i hear you vanessa lol. Thanks everyone for comment n as i can see, it seems like loving a woman is like the key to happiness lol I'd like to find a new love and I guess for the first time I'm gonna leave my options open for both men and women......and yea ya right bout the men not knowin us emotionally. us girls know each other so well cus well we're girls. Relationship should be easier.

Posted

A relationship with a woman is most definately the key to ultimate happiness

Posted

I have been married two times now. I am in the 7th year with my 2nd husband now. I have none that I was bi for years. This last year, I met a woman that I became so very close too. I have never felt this way about anyone ever in my life. It is so very hard to keep my relationship going with my husband when I feel so strong about this woman. I have never been with her in a sexual way, but the bond we have is so intense. I am realizing that at the age of 35, that there are a lot of things I have yet to learn.

Vanessa_Chapman_Penley
Posted

tami i still have a lot 2 learn also but im having fun.cant wait 2 have that kinda love n bond.

Posted

wow @tami that's crazy. you should just do what will make you happy n be with her if she makes you feel that good.

Posted

Laura,
I completely agree with you. After being in a few relationships with men and 2 failed marriages to men, I met the woman of my dreams and fell in love. We have been together for 7 years now and it is the happiest that I have ever been in my life. I love her completely and entirely with all of my very being. Feeling what I do for her I realized rather quickly that I never really loved the men that had been in my life I just needed them to try to fill a void that I could not fill at that time.

Teri,
I LOVE how you wrote your original post. It was so beautifully done, and so very true. The intensity of the passion that myself and my wife share is so incredibly unbelievable. Never in my wildest fantasies had I thought that I could feel that kind of heat with another person. That passion I thought was saved only for movies and screen. Yet here I am enveloped in that passion, I can even feel the intensity of her gaze from across the room when she looks at me. Her touch makes me feel like my whole being is lighting up like the flame of a burning candle. While at the same time we are so close, so sensual and full of love and emotion, caught up in the moment.

Amanda,
The only thing that I can really say for you is to trust yourself enough to take that risk of finding love with a woman. You may just find that it is the most incredible experience of your life. And not just the sex, when there is love behind it, every touch every caress is magic to you.

Posted

Laura, I am glad that you have weathered the storm of the men years to find the true bliss in the passion of a woman to love. Sounds like you have found what your heart has been missing for so many years. It is so electric and to know you can have that every day and feel it all the time.

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

ok i am so glad you went out with a women its going to be so diffent you going to notice the chages between a men and a women we take care of our women so much more with love and respcet you see how great its going to be sukie

Posted

It might just be me but I don't really notice a difference between loving either. I think love with me lies within the personality of the person rather than whatever gender it is. I love men because I relate more to them with likes and dislikes, I love women because they teach me things that I wouldn't otherwise know. I can hate a male because he doesn't understand certain things I care about and I can hate a female for being too much like me emotionally. It all depends on the person, I suppose. To me, love is love.