Oscar_High

I feel a bit lonely - Gay Guys! <3

Oscar_High
Posted

A couples of times I have been at the club dancing and having fun with friends, I noted some of the guys look at me, throught the night my girl friend met someone (a guy in a gay club hehehe) my other friend a male met a guy while I am still dancing on my own. Then I think why nobody seems to want to talk to me and when I started a conversation or give a sing it is the same I am still alone.

Here in Costa Rica is quiet difficult to meet gay guys, one of the reason there are not places (just a few clubs) to meet them and there are plenty of websides but the culture up here about that is to find a sex buddy and thats it.

Talking with 2 of my friends one he said to me: "well, maybe it is cuz you look inaccessible or unattainable, if i was single I wont try to reach you" The other guy agreed My reacction was WTF!!!!

After 5 months to be alone well I feel quite lonely, I feel my youth is not forever and ever and I want to do things now and share those with someone, the time runs and it doesnt wait.

What do you think mates?

xoxoxo

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i think that you are not alone and that you will find some one to talk to. if you need to talk Oscar, i am here for you

Jules_Parker
Posted

When your looking to meet someone it does not happen, so stop looking just be yourself and enjoy yourself, and before you know it, someone will chat you up - like Homer if you want to talk I'm on here too

Gordon_Byrne
Posted

Yeah dude, you are very handsome, and sound nice also. Be patient and the opportunity will arise for you to meet someone. But shy away from the notion that "Mr Right" will show up. That only happens in movies, in real life we have to work and compromise to make ourselves compatible with our mates.

Oscar_High
Posted

Thanks Homer and Jules I appreciate it.

I stopped to look for someone a long time ago, but I think it is nice and necessary to have an illusion (i dont know if means the same in english) but like to have that wish and dream unexpected, I went out last year and I had just my first kiss as well, I have the feeling the time runs and runs hehehehe that scares me, I know Mr Right is impossible but what you wrote Gordon it s really nice and true, the key word is comminment, oh and thanks for the compliments hehehe I feel a bit empty something missing.

Jed_Morton
Posted

Oscar, don't despair. Someone will come along who's right for you and when he does, you will soar. Keep yourself as open as you can, be willing to take chances, try to make some overtures when you can (I know that can be hard sometimes). Loneliness is very difficult, but you can learn from it. Here's wishing you success in your adventure. Wish I were there to help out. You seem like a very caring, intelligent and sensitive guy. Someone's going to be lucky to get you!

nigel532
Posted

If you are happy live your life the way you wont to my mate take care.XXXX

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Oscar, if you ever come to Pendleton, Oregon USA, i am sure that we will have lots of fun together lol

Oscar_High
Posted

@Jed Thanks, you are so nice!!!

@Nigel hehehe alright!!

@Homer....mmmm... I guess.... yes.... hahahaha but well I am a thousand of miles away lol

Jules_Parker
Posted

You can meet Mr right in the most unlikely places, I called in a toilet to have a pee one day, there was a much older guy doing the same, we looked round and smiled at each other, we got talking, 6 months later we were deeply in love, the relationship lasted until he died

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i know Oscar but we still can keep in touch lol

Oscar_High
Posted

Oh Jules I am so so sorry to read that, but how wonderful!!! Weird places wrote down (^.^)

Yes, of course Homer!

Jules_Parker
Posted

It's Ok Oscar it was a long time ago, (nearly 30 years now) and I have great memory of him still,

I'm now living with a partner, we have been together now 7 years, the love we have is more gentle than when I was younger but he's a nice guy with a warm heart and we're happy,
the thing is we also met by chance, I went to a sauna for sex, he did the same, after we had sex we found we both liked cuddles, it was then more sex and then more cuddles and kisses, we were both lonely and the rest is history as they say,

The strange thing is, people go to saunas for sex, it is very unusual to meet ones future partner there, but it happened

Oscar_High
Posted

Oh I see jules, sauna? mmm alright hahaha weird. I wish your luck!!! xxx