Michael_Wolfe

New owner - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hey everyone
We now have new group owner for this group...It is me...Now these rules will be followed..Please let us not fight on here..Remember everyone has there opinion,yes everyone has the right to speak what is on there mind but I will not put up with name calling...Lets keep the discussion on tropic and not sway away from it..NO FOUL LANGUAGE...

Now here are the details:
Category:
Fun & Friends
Description:
Place for gay guys , and those who love them. Being respectful of others is a must. Any offensive remarks will be deleted, and repeated postings will result in removal from group. Also, I'd like everyone to keep things PG-13. There are young people who use this site and I don't want members preying on those younger members... gross. Anyway, HAVE FUN!
Audience:
Gay Men only

Posted

let's throw an inaguration party for you !

R.S.V.P.

a black tie event....(shirt optional)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thanks ever so much..That makes me feel good all over...I have the black tie but no pants to go with it..

Posted

THANX MICHAEL!!

Posted

Sun., Oct 23rd, 11, 21:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Group,
These are Rules I can GO With - Within Reasons, Not Asking to Much as I See It Even if I'm Not Always On I Do Read the Posts From the Various Groups and
Yes They tell Me a LOT. More Then What Others May Realize as I See It.
Lets Have Fome Adult Fun and Enjoy for a Change,
Thanks Michael,

Operater.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I will see what happens.and you Andrew if that is the way fallow your own words Thanks Mike hope you can do something to help this mess

Posted

Everybody, let's congratulate Michael on being the new owner!
Cheers!

@Michael,
please make this post a "Sticky" one, and undo the other one?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Thank Eric you know how get things back Thanks to Mike things run a lot smother .Lets have Three cheers for Mike If any buddy can put this in to shape it is him.
Hip Hip Hurrahs

Posted

congratulations Michael, and thanks for the rules, hope your having fun

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hey Michael... This reply is TONGUE IN CHEEK so take it as such.,,,,
Why would we have discussions on TROPICS? You like it perpetually warm??? And wouldn't the proper sentence have been, "IT IS I " not ME?
If we are to assist those to whom English is NOT primary we must maintain proper grammer and sentence structure......

Sorry but I had to reply to this... I KNOW you meant TOPICS but it just struck me as funny.. And the I vs ME takes me back to when I had the nuns in School. Trust me my kunckles still remember those days...

Hope this gave you a mild chuckle... Congrats on being a group owner..

Posted

Congrat's Michael, This is Great News, by the way could u not have a black tie event with just the Boxer's LOL, Ah well done Michael and i am really looking forward 2 this new Site

Posted

congrats michael, dont need be a black tie event, with you now at the helm,mabey everbody will steer a straighter course.
look forward to the discussions
regards allan

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Now that Mike is at Helm it has no ware to go but up Cong rads Mike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL
@Dave you are to funny....I was waiting for someone to do that...Leave it to you my friend...

Thank you all for the congrats...Now les have fun...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Why don't you pick a topic to go after Mike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

What does that mean Dennis????

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

congrats Mike

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Don't you think we could a good topic to talk about