Kayla_Kakes

newbie - Lesbian Ladies

Kayla_Kakes
Posted

Hello colorful wrld I'm new to this so im from bklyn new york in the stuy where we stay fly I love femmies no ags plz only to chill plz be in the 5 boroughs no need to chat if I can't see u one day yes I do have a job and a 2 yrs old boy plz don't let that scare u lol tlk bacc

Posted

*Hastily grabs the phone and dials 911* "Hello? Yes, I need a spell checker in Brooklyn quickly! There's someone flailing all over their keyboard, I think they may be trying to fail online!"

Kayla_Kakes
Posted

Wow @ miss charlotte barlow really tho damn I didn't think this was school to be writing correct but I will not do it nomore cool with you smh(that means shaking my head) miss charlotte barlow

Kayla_Kakes
Posted

O you british okay now I get it don't mean anything by that by the way but I thought I said only if u in the 5 boroughs meaning brooklyn queens manhattan staten island or the bronx then you can speak to me

Kayla_Kakes
Posted

You might need spell check as well enjoy u

Posted

Yes, I'm British, English to be precise.

I knew what you meant by "the five boroughs", geography may not be my strongest subject but I am aware of the topography of New York.

Also, I'm aware that I'm not what you're looking for, I simply can't resist poking fun at the way you typed in your first comment . As for my English, it is indisputably impeccable.