Jony_Star

Spiritual War Going On... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i just read the Atheist discussion...well 1st of i agree that the discussion was not meant for people who are spiritual...and of course everyone has their choices...i do believe that one doesn't necessarily have to follow God to be a good person...we know God created us with a purpose...whether we discover that purpose or not is up to us...we are given the freedom of choice...so God doesn't create bad people...people become bad because of their choices and low morals...God is not gonna stike someone with lightning just because he's bad...he will get what's coming...eventually...cuz he can't get lucky forever...and if not in life then in death for sure...so again we can't blame stuff on God...when it's the people who are responsible...anywho...i think we should let it go...because if we keep arguing about such ideals...we're never gonna finish...so everyone just have a great day...and whether you believe in God or not...may He bless you all...

Posted

jony please can we no go there.
you need to look at the other discussion last wk on spammers etc
if your not sure talk to mike
yours allan

Posted

Amen Brother . our purpose is to be like Him.

Posted

we attract everything in our lives to us, we are the only ones to blame, thought and reaction , it is a simple proven law of physics.. attraction, read about it, ... maybe we can evolve yet.

Posted

no matter what you do or say jony were not te boss on this site so the best is to say nothing and pretend were stupid

Posted

look guys, i wish you would really end this discussion, somethings were posted, that should not have been said, and mike had to step in, i for one am glad he did.
rod bell's comment says it all hmnnnn no comment
yours allan

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

whats wrong with what Jony had said? he just made a statement. it was not any thing sick, personal or full of crap. so whats the problem Allen?

Posted

Some atheists are just as bad as religious preachers...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree Chun

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree Chun

Dennis_Mix
Posted

So where did we change things to let some one Preaching his non believing to us and we don't respond. Where dose it stop

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am still waiting for allen to answer my question

Posted

Everyone should be entitled to their own belief system, whatever that is. As long as it's not hurting or brainwashing others... Well that's my ideal world. Meh. Personally i think Agnosticism is the way forward but that's just me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

can someone tell me what is going on here....

Posted

i gave no comment it wont get me in trouble

Posted

well Allan showed up talking about spammers...don't know what that's about...and then saying we should stop talking about this...you know i just love it when someone tries to tell me what i should do with my conversation...btw that was sarcasm...so to all those people out there...who might wanna tell me what i should do or not do with my conversation...i say keep your comments to yourself...spammers or no spammers...something was obviously posted and people were responding...and well i'm just writing about something i saw...whether it was a real topic or not...that's not the issue...and my topic is real...so anywho...Dennis...nobody was preaching about anything...the guy was only announcing that he created an Atheist group either on here or wherever he created it...so anywho...of course that conversation wasn't meant for anyone who isn't Atheist...i don't believe we should convert anyone or say that their beliefs are wrong...it's a horrible thing to say and well it's not in our place to do so...i believe in natural convertion...between the actual person and God...anywho...of course some Atheist believe that there is no God...and if he does exist then he's an evil God...but well that's them...so yep...hey Chun...what's Agnosticism???...never heard of it before...then again i'm not really all that familiar with pretty much everything...lol...

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I think an agnostic is somone who doesnt believe in god but cant prove there is no god,something like that. Fair points about karma,choices etc. I like to think of god as some big universal mind.I know a scientist who believes god is an equation....basicaly god is something bigger than us that we have no explanation for.I guess that makes me agnostic,but i maybe wrong.What a vast and subjective onversation.

Posted

Yeh Jony it's horrible when people are allowed these little groups to bitch and bicker... At the end of the day they can argue how would we know what they're talking about etc if we don't enter it, but to be fair i don't think there's enough to talk about... However If it's religion it covers alot in our lifestyle... So yeh would be nice to have their little group. But Atheism is only to do with the 'no god' belief, what else is there to talk about apart from the wrongs of worshipping false idols.? Or maybe i'm being closed minded?

Antony hit it on the head, basically sitting on the borders of believing and not believing, a bit like bisexuality, there's alot of greys from being almost religious to losing faith... I can't be certain if there's a god or not because i haven't got any evidence, but i'm open to the fact there is a god, a loving one, there is no heaven or hell... I don't belief religion makes good people, good people exist as individuals and can't be mass produced to 'reap' in the rewards after passing on...

God of the monotheist religions can't send me to hell for that can they?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Even Buda believed in god and that all to say

Posted

Well i believe that all beliefs are one path to God...we may see Him as one...where others see Him as many gods...anywho...don't worry about going to hell Chun...as long as your a good person towards others & yourself...you should be good...i agree...one doesn't necessarily have to believe in God to be good...it's all about the choices we make...well i don't really know what Atheist talk about...but well they have a group now...it shouldn't really affect anyone here...everyone is entitled to their beliefs...no matter how crazy it may be to others...so the last thing the Atheist need is any religious people showing up mentioning God...i've known some people who have become Atheist because of their anger towards God...which makes no sense...cuz how could you believe that there is no God...yet at the same time think that God is evil???...you're basically acknowledging that there is a God...anywho...

Posted

if i dont say nothing i cant get in trouble for nothing so fight among each others i wil read it all and laft

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Bob if you think they are fighting then you are the only one..This discussion is what it is to be...People talking about what they think..Not just posting things that piss people off..

Jony thank you for this discussion even thro I do believe in God I do not talk about it with others...at least not in this group...

Posted

well Bob...idk what's so funny about it...but i'm glad we seem to be amusing you...idk in what way...anywho...feel free to say whatever you want...it's just an opinion Bob...nobody's gonna kill you for it...anywho...well religion is not a big deal...people are who make it a big deal...why???...idk...but i think it's ok to post religious stuff on this group as well...i mean we're not limited on the topics...i'm sure they have a group for christians and catholics...but i mean do i really have to join one just to share my spiritual insights???...i don't think so...and if it offends people...i would say i'm sorry...but i'm not...because i don't have to be...if you're getting offended...well those are your feelings...i can't do anything about that...and what's said is said...i'm not gonna delete the comment or erase the topic...as i've constantly repeated on here...if you don't like the conversation...then leave...you don't have an obligation to read or comment...it'll make things much better here...and i'm sure we'll have even less arguments...

Posted

ya but i got a warning about my comments by the big boss it seems if i dont please them i will get kick out for what reason i dont know you cant defend yourself on here i realize that so far