Gene_Lewis

IF THIS WORLD WAS MINE - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

if you could desing this world into your prefect place what would it be like?

Posted

My perfect home would look exactly like the Taj Mahal in every way and detail!!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Give a Log cabin it the mountains no one for a hundred Miles

Posted

in canada like always in the maritime new brunswick canada they have beasutiful places

Dennis_Mix
Posted

The nicest place I found in Canada was North Bay. I loved it there you can't beat the people were great it gave you a calm filing there

Posted

Maybe i dont get this Discussion, but my perfect world would be 2 Feed every Starving Child, and Rescue every Animal that is being Cruely treated.

Posted

there use to be a coal mine up there i dont know if it still exist

Posted

the pope preach make children but he sure not the 1 feeding them

Posted

FUCK OFF GLASER, One nasty Prick get's put off this site and up Pop's another.. u Fucking Sad old Fuck

Posted

richard ivers what is your problem telling me to fuck off

Posted

Well BOB, u wont hav 2 worry bout me anymore as i am deleteing my Account. Yeh well i love my dog face. Just be a bit polite with people, some of them might even get 2 like u, i know i did at the start, but u hav gone a bit Narky Lately, The Pope is my man and should not be brought up in any discussion. i dont slag off other people's belief's. Bye Bye Bob, hope u hav a gud Life.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Come on people don't do this. I just ask a very simple question not to start a fight. If that;s what you want to do take it down the street.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Richard I wasn't talking just about the simple things like feed the world but everything. The type of laws you would pass. The type of people that would live in your world and right down to the landscape

Posted

If I could remake the world, I'd have everyone have equal rights, would abolish money, Build enough free energy power plants to power the whole world, feed the world, truly re-educate criminals (not just say I will), Turn the worlds attention to advancing science, so that the world can be coaxed out of its polluted state.
Free Trade, Open Borders, 0 tolerance for corruption (Imprisonment and re-education, NOT a death penalty) Global healthcare, free education.

seems like a pipe dream, but maybe some day, when Im dead of old age... if we dont destroy ourselves beforehand

Posted

its tru they preach agains abortion what do they do about it nothing they live in a castle im catolic also
why dont they feed the starving kids no they have abuse them not all of them but a lot of them if you have not seen all the bad things that as been done to them kids or its ok for you to turn a blind eye pretend it never happen im not fighting its the fact sory gene it had to be said first he send me a mess calling me a stupid fuck

Posted

in canada now there building jails like crazy why bec our goverment like to spend our money

Posted

richard ivers you leaving good ridence your not gone yet by by im a prick but mine is useful yours is not lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Bob this is your last warning...Watch what you say...I am tried of getting letters because of you...Please stop it now..What you brought up was not the discussion and if you can't comment on the discussion then please don't comment at all..

@Gene I am sorry that this has happen in your discussion again...

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

One World, One Nation, One People, working in Harmony, with each other, not against one another....Oops Michael....I just let out another Sigh!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Look at you Carl and I Sigh oh my

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

Hope that was'nt with despair Dennis, ha,ha,ha!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

No it is just a good looking guy is all