When u feel..... - Love and Romance

Posted

What does it mean when you feel an fall for someone so fast?? is it too soon to have these feelings when you meet some one?

Laura_Kaeding
Posted

I agree, if you believe in your feelings, and feel that it is a real feeling and not just lust, then go for it. Keep positive, and everything will work out for the best.

Posted

There's no such thing as "too fast" if it's right. Sometimes it can be a problem if only one of you fall fast while the other is still feeling things out. Still, there is no right or wrong answer. I fell the first time I saw my wife. I can tell you where I met her, what she was wearing, and how she had her hair. I didn't even know her name yet, and I knew she was someone I wanted to get to know. The feelings were there right away. It's 16 years later and I am still very much in love with her. Her smile still makes my heart jump.
Just take it one day at a time and you'll know.

Posted

To only feel that love for a woman again.....mmmmm. I have a woman I am admiring she is my flatmate, she has come out of a break up few months ago. She doesn't know if she will go there again. She is 20yrs older but we get on really well. She doesn't know I like her though bit afraid to say anything as we are flatmates...

Posted

Jess, I believe you will feel that again some day. Be patient :0)

Posted

Thank you ladies, this helps out patience is the key!!!! n only time wil tel right?