Don_Everett

clubs!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Don_Everett
Posted

I'm looking for some clubs for people under 21, does anybody know any ?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't know of any we always look for ones that is over sorry I can't some one to my place if he is not old enough so I look for the ones over. I wish I could help but I don't know of any sorry

Marc_Talley
Posted

Some clubs here in Kansas , Oklahoma have teen night and most beer joints allow anyone under 21 in but wont serve them. There are a few under 21 clubs in Texas. You might have to check the net for places in AZ.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you go to a bar to get a date it. What you is a quick lay and see you again it is not the place to if you want some thing you can care about it is not a bar I been that route

Marc_Talley
Posted

I go to the bars and clubs to listen to the house bands and dance as well as meet up with friends. I think what Don is looking for is a place to take a date or just hangout, I dont think he is looking for a date there.

Don_Everett
Posted

Ya I have friends that like to dance and stuff I enjoy a good time.ya I'm accually looking for some in phx,AZ. I'm 20 so I can't drink but I can do other stuff

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I wish you well Don go for it. It just me. Almost got raped at a place like that so I stay away. Sorry guys My past cote up with me so Go for it

Posted

Hi don, Pity u dont live here as there are quite a few club's here for the young gay. There is also Club's for the under 18s where there is no Alcohol but plenty of Club Music. These Club's are very well Protected by security and it's just a fantastic part of the city (Dublin).

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

look on the internet in your area.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Richard Have you every run to any Mix's there? That is where My family came from in the 1500's

Posted

Dennis the first Uk residents went to US in 1607 and set up Jamestown.

Don come to UK the club age is 18 for st8 or gay. I still can't get in but that is cos alcohol age is 18 and sex age is 16

Dennis_Mix
Posted

My family was not from UK. They were from Ireland and came here in the 1500's I just wondered if there were any left.

Posted

The first was still 1607, and at that time ALL of Ireland WAS part of UK. History is what I study Dennis.

Posted

Yep the British did hav a stranglehold on Ireland then. We hav spent 800 year's Fighting the British for our Independance. @ Dennis yes there are Quite a few People in Dublin with the name Mix, so i am sure there are a few more scattered around the Isle somewhere.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@Dean Why do think my family left Ireland

Posted

Shit now I've started something I never meant to so I'll shut up

Posted

Nope u didnt Dean, I wish u all the best in ur History. Ur just a History Guy, Ur Young so we all move on and that's what were doing.

Posted

Hi Again Dean, just 2 let u know i am deleteing my account, so u wont hav 2 put up with me anymore, i just seem 2 say the wrong thing's, i dont mean them 2 come out that way. Anyway all the best in ur Life, i really hope all work's out 4 ya.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

dont be like that guys

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@Homer You look good tonight good enough to eat. yum yum

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol thanks Dennnis

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Your welcome Homer

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the reason i have the beard is because i have what most people call the micheal jackson disease