Jony_Star

Jony's Update # 2 - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well today was my last day of working w/my uncle...& it sucks cuz he's been gettin more job projects...& i was just starting to have fun...plus i wanna see some snow...then go back to Cali using Amtrak...all the way to Union Station in LA...then ride the Gold Line back to my wonderful city of pasadena...& take the metro bus home...but well the problem is my g-ma will kill me if i leave Cali again...and problem # 2...is that i don't know if my uncle or parents will have any money to send me back...so if i don't go home now...i could be not going home for a while...so i just gotta suck it up and go home...but anywho...on the bright side...i get to go back to my baby boo...and finally get to shave off this ridiculous facial hair...lol...which will probably mean that you guys will finally be able to c my face again...haha...anywho well Cali boys here i come...see you on wednesday...

Posted

Mon., Oct 17th, 11, 18:25 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Jont,
You at Least Get to Enjoy Some Trains & Rail Transit as Part of the Trip Home.
Enjoy and Have Some Fun, OK.
Tnx,
Operater.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Wonder how long it will take you..

Posted

no andrew i'm not going back home on the train...i want to go back home in a train...but i'm not able to...anywho we're gonna be driving back to Cali...which will be a good 13 hrs or so...which is a killer...but anywho...i can't wait to go back home...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

sorry to hear that you will be going in a car instead of train. it is a pretty ride in a train.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@Jony Will you take some pictures before you shave It would to see the before and after pic. I hope you have a safe trip home and good luck.

Posted

well guys i'm finally home...and sorry Dennis...i've already shaved...but still i wasn't gonna take any pix...i didn't like my beard and i wasn't comfortable...so that's that...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That ok I am glad you got home ok your safe and sound. Don't go chasing those Hollywood hunks Be good

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Look out boys Jony back in Cali

Posted

well i can't make any promises...but i promise i'll be good...lol...feels great to be home...back with my baby boo...she's so cute...her speech has improved...school does wonders...but unfortunately she's hasn't been going to school...cuz they're re-organizing themselves or something...anywho...she wants me to go to sleep with her...but of course i only stay until she falls asleep...i can't really move in my mom's room...haha...but yea...my baby boo missed me a lot too...i can tell...so this time we're no longer gonna be seperated...not at least until she grows up and doesn't need me anymore...but that'll be while...hopefully my life will be much better & i'll actually have even more fun...well apparently according to my aunt...i'm multi-talented...i can sing, cook, & give good messages...she thinks i should exploit one of them and pursue a career...singing...i can barely even sing when i'm around family...let alone hundreds of people...so that's not gonna happen...besides i wouldn't wanna become a celebrity really...cooking...well i love to do it at home w/my mom...she's the main reason i love to cook...and well it only makes it better when people say they love your food...anywho...and well i give my mom her back messages...cuz she had a back accident a long time ago...eversince then her back gets really bad...so anywho...according to my mom & my aunt...i have really good hands...and well i've always liked messages...cuz i think of it as healing...which is pretty cool...so maybe i'll do that...become a message therapist...but even tho it's healing...my heart yearns for creativity...i still find myself wanting to pursue something in the Arts...but well i'll see...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Your words have a lot of healing good with them

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

:-( i miss my jony why can he not stay in oregon? lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is a shame. but he getting to go home so be glad

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes it is