Gene_Lewis

WOULD YOU HAVE WAITED OR STARTED SOONER - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I was watching a show where there was a lady who was 52 years old and hadn't had sex due to the fact she is waiting for marriage. I think that as for me I would have waited for love even if it meant the same thing for me. I know in some place we can't get married, but I think I would have wait until I was in love. I also feel the same way about coming out. Meaning I don't see why it is so important to tell the world who I chose to put in my bed. I mean I wouldn't hide the fact, but I wouldn't tell the world because I feel it is the thing to or that the gay community said this is what I should do. I don't think that my life would be any different either way. How do ya'll feel.

Posted

52 year's old, i think i would Burst, I keep my Life Private and i like it that way. Yes there are people who know i am Gay and i am happy with that as other's really dont need 2 know. >.<

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Every one knows I am and I am proud of that. Some people need sex no matter what and it dose not have be for. My stepchild is that she can not go without sex.I think they call it a nympho. so I know it happens sometimes

Posted

If someone is dying for sexual pleasure, it is so easy to get it alone. We have our hands. You don't need anyone else to make you happy in bed. It is only up to you if you do it alone or with someone else. Coming out? Your sexuality is just one part of your identity. Would you commit a coming out if you were an intelectualist or fan of Michael Jackson. I think that coming out is not necessary. Of course, hiding is stupid and no one should do that but if you kiss your boyfriend in the middle of city, it shouldn't mean a coming out. Maybe I have misused some words but my English is still not great. Sorry.

Heebie999
Posted

Wow. I'm quite surprised at people's thoughts so far. I didn't get anything until I was 17.. and I, for one, wish I'd started messing around quite a bit sooner.. like everyone else around me was. I felt very left out, and feel tat I missed out on some wonderful, adventurous fun!

Posted

@ Todd i totally agree, except i starter when i was 12, and my boy was 12. Thing is i never looked Back. It's a Wonderful Life >.<

Posted

Gene,
I always find your inputs interesting, however, no I wouldn't wait till I was 52 but I've never bedded anyone the first time and I've only ever been with about six men. I've never woken up in the morning and thought "how am I going to get rid of this without making breakfast" But I tell you what I'd have wished, when I was about 14 I fell in love with a another guy in the same class, no sex but we were never parted and I adored him, this went on for about 3 years, untill he drifted away and found a girlfriend which broke my heart. I wish he had felt the same and that he was the only person I ever knew, that we spent our years together and never parted, never needing to even look at anyone else.

I guess even 20 years or so later I must still love him. I have never seen him since. If I dream a nice dream it is always him that is there.
That's life for us minority I suppose! Blubber, Bo-hu

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I was in school when I had my first and still love him. He guided through bad times and never wavered and I love him still. I got married when I was 50 and she knew I was gay and supported me on it. My lover gave her her first job when she moved here. Don and will always be very close. He lives in Pa. and Me in Texas.but we will be together in our hearts.I am back to my GAY way of life and happy

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Well, I'm not saying to wait until you are 52, but would you have waited until you where in love first before giving it up. and for the ones that wish they would have started earlier, i started at 10 with a boy from my boyscout troop although it wass good, i just wish i would have waited and gave that cherry pie to someonee i loved and who would have loved me back and i feel that way most of the guys since. now i have sex to please my needs, but would love to know what it would be like to do with someone i love and loves me. Oh, let me add that it was the first time it is over the years as we grew that it became good or the fact that i didn't know no better. plus, he was my first big dick. i mean, at ten this boy was already hung. and as i think about it i think we were more like 12 or 13, either way we were young