Hello hello...again - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm looking for a relationship. Someone who is 18-20. I'm 5'6'', not in the best shape and not in the worst shape either, lol. I like to have fun whenever I can. I like to have a good laugh. I would like someone to have a good sense of humor, built is a plus, (If you're not built that's ok) and someone who is really nice and easy to get along with. Str8 actig is a must. I don't want any fems. Send me a pic of you and tell me things about you. We'll talk whenever over msgs cuase I don't trust anyone that much. You know what I'm saying.

Posted

Lol, what do you mean?

Posted

good luck,,my friend

Posted

andrew your right wants to in crease his age limit or look eles where

Posted

well you want someone 18/20,well built,sense of humour,straight acting.not fem.where all nice easy to get along with ,,you have just a very short limited blinkered may i say. view of gay men,,ur search is far too narrow with age.location,fem,str8 etc etc,,ur highly unlikely to find that on such a small site..there are 1000s of guys that u may get along with if didnt stick to ur very narrow criteria,,camp guys r just as loyal etc as everyone else..ul nvr a find a srt8 acting no one anywhere,,even they say so..lol,,ul learn..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Colin he is that age and wants to meet friends that age..@Connor have you try the browse button at the top of your profile page...You can set the age you are looking for...If you need help message me...

Mike
M&G Team Member

Posted

Incidentally, I am also seeking a loving LTR with older gentleman. Physical appearance is not important. If interested, please send me a message.

Posted

yep thats me out of his raydar connor

Dong_Baoqaing
Posted

hi ,i am 22 ,in china , i am looking for person who can stay with me ,!if you wanna know me more , add me in skype aung2kyaw1989 or msn aung2kyaw@hotmail.com