Hello hello...again - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm looking for a relationship. Someone who is 18-20. I'm 5'6'', not in the best shape and not in the worst shape either, lol. I like to have fun whenever I can. I like to have a good laugh. I would like someone to have a good sense of humor, built is a plus, (If you're not built that's ok) and someone who is really nice and easy to get along with. Str8 actig is a must. I don't want any fems. Send me a pic of you and tell me things about you. We'll talk whenever over msgs cuase I don't trust anyone that much. You know what I'm saying.

Posted

Lol, what do you mean?

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

good luck,,my friend

Colin_Bell
Posted

andrew your right wants to in crease his age limit or look eles where

Posted

well you want someone 18/20,well built,sense of humour,straight acting.not fem.where all nice easy to get along with ,,you have just a very short limited blinkered may i say. view of gay men,,ur search is far too narrow with age.location,fem,str8 etc etc,,ur highly unlikely to find that on such a small site..there are 1000s of guys that u may get along with if didnt stick to ur very narrow criteria,,camp guys r just as loyal etc as everyone else..ul nvr a find a srt8 acting no one anywhere,,even they say so..lol,,ul learn..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Colin he is that age and wants to meet friends that age..@Connor have you try the browse button at the top of your profile page...You can set the age you are looking for...If you need help message me...

Mike
M&G Team Member

Posted

Incidentally, I am also seeking a loving LTR with older gentleman. Physical appearance is not important. If interested, please send me a message.

Colin_Bell
Posted

yep thats me out of his raydar connor

Dong_Baoqaing
Posted

hi ,i am 22 ,in china , i am looking for person who can stay with me ,!if you wanna know me more , add me in skype aung2kyaw1989 or msn aung2kyaw@hotmail.com