Hello hello...again - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm looking for a relationship. Someone who is 18-20. I'm 5'6'', not in the best shape and not in the worst shape either, lol. I like to have fun whenever I can. I like to have a good laugh. I would like someone to have a good sense of humor, built is a plus, (If you're not built that's ok) and someone who is really nice and easy to get along with. Str8 actig is a must. I don't want any fems. Send me a pic of you and tell me things about you. We'll talk whenever over msgs cuase I don't trust anyone that much. You know what I'm saying.

Colin_Bell
Posted

conner may ive allready got a pic on here but far too old for your rador

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Connor If you friends you might find someone in your area. I am way to old but they are out there.

Don_Everett
Posted

Um I like to work out and play sports. I'm into business. Ill post more pics,but u kind of live far.well wat I like in a Guy is to b real nice..I would prefer them to work out.also b around my age and they can't b lazy, gots to like doing social activities.prefer them to b smart, not a must. I would like them to want a relationship that we can have fun with other people, while were young. Also I enjoy a good sence of humor. And gots to go to college.latet

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Don I like that is a good way to put it. Are you sure you don't like old guys it could be fun

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Connor and Don,,,
Have you try useing the browse button and checking out your area to see who is on and what they like..You can set the age and seach for what kind of guy you are looking for....Good Luck in finding someone but always remember if you look to hard that person will walk right by you so take your time your love will come...

Mike
Meet & Greet Team

Don_Everett
Posted

Thank u, u sound real cool

Posted

@ Michael I have done that before. There's not rlly anbody there.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Thanks Don I try to up with things as much as I can

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Don your welcome..
@Connor you can check out my friends list and see if I have any young teens that is in your area..I do have alot of friends from all over the world..
If you both like you can add me as friends..

Don_Everett
Posted

I'm starting to add people. this network is fun.

Colin_Bell
Posted

hi don

Don_Everett
Posted

Hi wats going on,just eating applebee.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I like eating at Ruby Tuesday...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@Mike is she fun how she taste.I like Denny's best

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL
I like Dennys too...2,4,,6,8,,menu....

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You got that right When I was running coast to coast it was great. course the job did not last long I got epilepsy. That took me off the road for a while.But it was fun