Kyoh_Von_Mazirette

*NEW* United Atheist Alliance - UAA - Gay Guys! <3

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

Are you an atheist? Wanna meet other proud atheists on Gays.com? Well come join the first atheist-supporting group on this site!! D

GROUP URL:
http://tinyurl.com/unitedatheistalliance

Hope to see you there!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am not an Atheist. I am SPIRITUAL. I believe in God It is the church I don't believe in. I long long long time ago I had great great great grandmother that was Indian and through her my family learned the god was all around us and there to protect us. If we would follow our spirit guide. The Wolf is a guide to us

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

O__o" uhm ok...if this post isn't relevant to you...why are you commenting?

Posted

May Almighty Most High God bless!! I will also be praying for all of you, as well!!

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

Oh god, LOOK, I don't need your prayers. I don't step on your religion, so don't step on mine, ok? Your starting to step on toes. This post OBVIOUSLY dosen't pretain to Christians, Catholics, etc. so there is NO need for comment

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Most of us believe in God one way of another That is the it is and we don't tell you what to do It the way we are

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

Look people. I don't give a rat left ass cheek if you believe in "god" or not. I am simply advertising for my new group, so other atheists have a place to come together, and I don't need your religious views posted everywhere. Kthanx.

JJ_NN
Posted

i am an atheist as well, but i wonder why to make an issue about it?

believe in a not existing god or don't, but why all these talk abou it? i really don't understand.

JJ

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Thank you Allan I am glad you brought that out I don't have problem with that. I just don't like some trying to push some thing on us like the Witnesses. come around door to door

Rod_Bell
Posted

the issue is not to argue about religion, but to join with others who are deists, atheists and polytheists. We all have different beliefsm, but we are of the same sexual orientation.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

@Dennis
Kyoh was not pushing his belief (or non-belief) on anyone. Both of your posts are inappropriate for what Kyoh wrote. He simply asked those that are interested to join the group. If you are not interested you should just leave him alone.

@William
Your post was also out of line. Everyone has a right to his/her belief. And you have a right to yours. It's not right to judge others. You may start your own discussion to state your beliefs, but don't do it here where it interrupts the purpose of this discussion.

@Allan
The divisiveness started because 2 people made comments here that should not have been done. We must be united, you are right. But for that unity to be strong, we all need to accept each other. I've heard gays criticize other gays for how they dress and for how they act. And now we see people who do not want to accept something different from what they believe.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Ok leave me out of someone pushing something on us so I will leave all alone

Richard_Edwards
Posted

@dennis this is what you wrote:

"I just don't like some trying to push some thing on us like the Witnesses. come around door to door"

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes and tell I am going to hell. I have a right to be up set with that you or any one will tell me different. No one is going to tell I am wrong for I don't Like that I am the bad boy here so good by

Richard_Edwards
Posted

@Dennis
I didn't say you were wrong. I said your comments were inappropriate for this discussion. Your comments would be ok if you started your own discussion thread.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I have a understand of a God of my understanding, but I wouldn't push that on anyone, but I will stand up for what I believe in and will always give my God the props for all he as done for me and is doing for me, but i will never try to push it on others but will talk about it to anyone willing to listen

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Well you won't have to worry about me. I wont I don' care if I live or die any time soon I hope

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

O.o this convo is so irrelivant xDD

Dennis_Mix
Posted

you can bet your sweet ass it is I am gone

Keith_Imeson
Posted

atheist i believe is a way of saying i don,t believe in a all mighty thing because if there really was something would he really make so many evil people running are countrys

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't have time for this go with you belive and let the rest go there own way

Gene_Lewis
Posted

say no one proved it to you because i have all the proof i need to know my God is real. the proof for me is that i'm alive and has let me live without being on any kind of hiv meds for over 20 years. not my doing but the God of my understanding has kept me healthly.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you don't believe in god don't go to war

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If I want to talk about god you going to stop me
\

Gene_Lewis
Posted

you and that other dude open the door. i will talk about my God any and every where. He woke me up and I will lift my voice in praise