Posted

Well hello new to site
Cute men

Kevin_Mccormick
Posted

Anyone wanna chat?

Kevin_Mccormick
Posted

Anyone wanna phone sex or am I on the site?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think he is bashful Bob. Welcome to the site

Posted

i dont care if he is bashful he wont be on my friend list with no picture

Gene_Lewis
Posted

it maybe be a case where he could be afraid that someone would see him here who doesn't know his tee

Dave_Mack
Posted

No pic no chat. Thats the way I feel...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

so are you saying that you have to see what the person looks like and if he doesn't look like what you want you want talk to them? I don't have a pic up will you talk to me

Dave_Mack
Posted

Nope! Stop hiding!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Oh,I'm not hiding. I just like the pic I have found and like sharing them. You can't tell me that biker Betty isn't cool looking

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Kevin welcome to the site..If you don't want to put up a pick of yourself then put one of your dog house or something..We at Gays.com know that some people like to keep there face of the site because of not being out to all and understand it..We just ask you toput something up so that you can make more friends..

And to everyone else I think that Gene and anyone else has the right not to show there face..We are here to make people feel welcome not put them down because of not having a profile pic..I change my profile pic all the time..Right now it is of my lover and me..Next it might be of my dog..So if I change my pick does that mean that no one should talk to me???

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Hay Mike are going to inter. your love I like him. And betty all I mean Gene I like your pic. looks good

Posted

who wantto talk to blank pic if they dont show there face i wont even bother

Posted

Hi! Wecome to the site! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Bob Some people have not got the confident of coming out it Takes a lot to come out like we did just give them a chance. They will come out and show their pic. Canada is more open and some places it can cause them problems. I can under stand that. It took me 63 years to come out

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That is a bar won't serve because your black or GAY where do we stop this kind of thing from starting. We would not be any better than the Bigots that we dislike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Bob I have taken care of that...

Posted

Sat. Oct 15th, 11, 22:10 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Kevin,
Feel Free to Keep in Touch Any Time,
I'm Not Picky, When You Feel More Confident etc, Add What Ever You Wish for a Picture,
Oh - By the Way- Welcum to the Group,
Tnx,
Operater.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

First I said that I like the pics I chose to put up. I'm not hiding and I don't understand why you are so bitchy about everything. first old boy and him showing his dick, now me and m pic. if you want to know what i look like look at my album. hell after i'm done with this comment i'm changing this pic. you maybe a cool person but stop putting your dog into fights that aren't that important

Posted

lord almighty . it takes all kinds mate, As viscous as an american republican !! sooooo sensitive and unforgiving... ;pleeease.. Joy @ Wher you R !!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

You are right Steven, I'm going to waste time on Bob Glaser. He seems unhappy and love to try to bring others down

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Gene you have a way to pick us up and I like you for that. Steven we all like to speak our mind here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Bob last time I am going to ask you to stop with telling people to show there face..If you want to see what people look like the go to there albums..There are those who are not above 60 yrs old and have nothing to lose like you they need to have the right to not show there pic andthis site feel that they have the right to..Some folks who don't show there pic are even put up there real name wants to be on here but don't want everyone to know..So please stop it with the pic..If you don"t like it when someone don't show there face then don't comment in that discussion...

Posted

im no longer getting involve to many argument here