so lonely - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

so how do you handle loneliness?? i am recently single and have just started to really crave intimacy, i have a young child so cant really go out and meet people.

Mckenzie_Stevens
Posted

When I get lonely I text and talk to people. I know its kind of rude to "toy" with people's emotions... but it helps get over the one you can't quit thinking of. I'm in the same boat, keep your chin up! Woman are strong!

Sarina_Rakidzic
Posted

Yeah i know what you gils are feling i am recently single my self So if you want to talk you can send me a message and we can talk . both of you will find some one special one day

Posted

thank you both its good to no im not alone

Posted

well ill thank you to you on here now lol and thanks for the chat cant wait to get to no you better

Rose_Downer
Posted

Friends and famiy are good at helping with lonliness. Even you can't see them, just talking to them helps so much. And if you can't go out then get them to come to you. My sister had a kid and she had the same problem. Hope this helps.

Posted

*sighs* I wish girls would talk to me on here..... Ever since my gf left me for her ex fiance, I'm finally starting to feel that lonely feeling again that I felt before I was wirh her. I'm trying to keep my mind off of her...

jessicazylee
Posted

well it's not gonna help you to keep mentioning it.

just get out there and have fun! go bowling, go ice skating, go find an adventure! We are young and healthy and empowered, something that so many other people in teh world are not blessed with. So what if you dont find someone, you dont have time for it!

Posted

I can never leave this house because I have no ride no place, I don't have a car and can't afford with this job, and everything costs money that I don't have. My friends are always too busy for me. If I did find someone I would have plenty of time for them. -.-; Time has never been an issue for me.

jessicazylee
Posted

stop thinking about relationships as an end all. A relationship can ELEVATE your happiness, but is not the sole thing that will make u happy. That is very tiring on ur partner.

Consider starting a hobby. My partner doesn't get out of the house either, so he plays a lot of video games. I'm an avid reader and enjoyer of music. Oh and i play a lot of those silly FB playdom games ^_^;;;;;;;;

Posted

I'm very limited on what I can play. For instance, this phone won't let me play Fb games. I'm not saying I depend solely on my partner to make me happy. I'm saying I just feel happier with that special someonw. I have no books to read. My computer has no internet and most of my friebds stopped talking to me. I think my ex gf has something to do with it. I really miss ny friends talking to me. I need new friends on here if anything. To me talking to friends and getting off my chest makes me feel a lot better. Its just how some people cope with things. I'm just gonna save up money and buy me Wii since I miss mine and spend hours playing that. I do listen to music just not the romantic ones. I'm trying to learn to trust people again.

Posted

Hey Ixis. I'm kind of in the same boat you are. I don't get to hang out with my friends much and I'm broke. I'm not going to tell you to just move on after what happened with your partner because that just doesn't happen right away. At least there are somethings you can still do to distract yourself occasionally while you heal. It's a shame your friends aren't there to support you though.

Posted

Thank you Evelyn. Thats exactly my point. Guess I should start watching t.v. again. All this drama has been making me loose focus on whats really important. :/ Hence why I don't mind making new friends. Then I found out last night that some of my friends weren't being honest with me do I had to take them off my friends list... I really dislike having to do that. But its really sad that it takes some people this long to admit the truth. Anyways, work is the only distraction I have right now. :3 Thanks again Evelyn.