Ice Cream And Rainbows... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi everyone... this is a page dedicated to my blog

im basically trying to get more readers and pageviews to my blog so if you are interested ..please feel free to check it out...and if u are curious about what my blog is about ???... just click on the link.. below..

www.icecreamandrainbows.blogspot.com

(i'll be updating on a regular basis..and if you are thinking of starting your own blog... go for it...it's really a great thing !!!)

Posted

how is the iphone 4

Posted

its "4S" not "4"...u gotta get your technical facts straight ! (hhihihihih)
its great!... i love it.....it's brought me closer to him already.

Posted

woooow you go girl, that sounds awesome, by the by love the new virgin post .................... and i was never a guy for technology, im the cave man type when it comes to apple.... the last thing i knew about apple that it fell on isaac newton's head and then i fell to sleep

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Niloc have you try the blog here on the site yet.....

Posted

@ wolfe

.... err... yeah i checked it out but i think its like only certain posts get published.... you have to submit your blog and stuffs... hassle hassle..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Let me ask and check on it..I will ask a site manger...Thank you for letting me know that..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Niloc I just went to your blog and found it to be very nice..Love the home page..I did talk a little to the site manger and he ask me to start one on here to see how it works..For me I don't know that much about bloging (is that how they say it) LOL..but I guess I will try..You have any suggestion how to start my first one..I guess you would call me a virgin..LOL

Posted

thanks wolfie....hmmm? start a blog on gays.com?

hmm... maybe you can try check these websites out ..these are the most blog popular blogging websites i know...

www.blogspot.com

www.wordpress.com

but im not sure how could you start a blogpage on this website..but it really is a cool idea... a whole link dedicated to gays.com bloggers

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Niloc I always wonder that to...Keep posting your updates for us...

Posted

already on it

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

on it thx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Nice story

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

After 24 years together I still don't understand it all...LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You know that if you are lonely you can always message me and we can talk...

Posted

did you like my comment?