Jony_Star

My Forgiveness Poem - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well after my spiritual breakdown...i was inspired to write a poem about forgiveness...and suprisingly enought...i was able to finish it in a few hours...so here it goes...i hope you guys like it...and well i'm open to any criticism...but i think regardless of pointers for improvements...i think i'm going to leave the poem as is...so don't feel bad...but it's just that this poem has come from my very heart...and well you can't correct the way i feel...so that's why i'll be keeping my poem as is...well here it goes...

The Struggle For My Life

I've remained chained for far too long,
years of loss, pain, suffering, and humiliation,
the heaviest of burdens regardless if I'm strong,
how can I at last achieve my total liberation?

The rage inside controls my heart and mind,
it is a deadly toxin hard to get rid of,
once inside the rage consumes, making me blind,
oblivious to the pain I cause to those I love.

As if that alone was not enough,
misery now seeks to take my soul,
resisting both is more than tough,
I’ve buried myself in the deepest hole.

There must be something I can do,
I can’t allow them to win over me,
but how can I break away from those two?
Sometimes I think I’ll never be free.

Just before I’m torn apart,
sadness makes its way inside,
washing away the pain in my heart,
cleansing my soul as I cried.

A new sensation I never knew,
has given me a new chance to live,
now there is only one thing to do,
find the one I must forgive.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your poem comes from your heart I can tell...such a heart fill poem..

Richard_Edwards
Posted

so beautiful

Posted

To forgive is Divine.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Jony You did it again and it means a lot to all of because we all need to learn to forgive to be free I think there is a lot of hate in our hearts and to learn to forgive would be the best for all. Thank you again Jony

Gene_Lewis
Posted

It is a lovely poem.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Gene you go back into hideing. I love that poem too

Richard_Edwards
Posted

@ Dennis Please refrain from making such comments to an individual as you did to Gene. We will not tolerates such behavior here.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Tell me about it Richard It is not a comment that said anything so if want to through out fill free I gone by by

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Richard, I think he was just askingwhy I change my pic back, outside of youI don't think I bother anyone for him asking a questioning. Helleveryone here has made comments one on one before. Do like the rest of the people here and let it ride. Dennis, I just miss my girl and I think I gave everyone time enough to see shat horror looks likeLOL

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Oh, jony you seem to have a gift, keep it going, hell this maybe your calling

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am sorry Gene I thought that you look good and did hide I care for you. You are cute as a girl though I like you no mater what you look like and don't be mad at for caring for you not some pic

Gene_Lewis
Posted

it isn't me. i just love leena, billie, and all the stars of the pass.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You should get one Patsy Cline then it would suit you

Posted

thanks Gene...well many people have said that...but well i'm not really a professional poet...but anywho i do love to write...and with good work like this one you can tell i put passion into all of my words...anywho...thanks for the compliments guys...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I like Pastsy, but she doesn't fit into this form I'm into. I got her in another folder of classic singers

Dennis_Mix
Posted

When Bobbi was able to sing she sounded Just Like Patsy Cline. when she sang walking after Midnight you not tell the differance

Gene_Lewis
Posted

professional don't start off that way. and not only with your poem you got a gift for the writng thing and should look into it. not telling you what to do, i just think it would be a shame to waste it and when your first book comes out i will save every dime i have to make it to your book signing camp overnight if i have to

Posted

well i have a natural calling to almost everything that has creativity...but yea i already have lots of gays.com members lining up for my possible future book...this poem makes poem #13...i'm waiting for some more inspiration to write poem #14...this one will be the one about the 4 seasons of the year...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Jony I want a book when it comes out. I will be weighting for it and I know you can do it you are good so go for it. Let your heart be your guide and go for it

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Your welcome just go with it

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

love the poem babe

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Would think of the spirit of the wolf when you do the next one