Jony_Star

Don't Ask Me For A Pic Right Now... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

so i've had like 3 guys messaging me why i don't have a face pic...well clearly i got bored of my old one...& i can't take a new one...cuz as silly as this sounds...i entered into a beard growing contest w/my little brother...so both of us aren't shaving our facial hair...or at least i'm not shaving until i get back to Cali...but anywho...i don't really like my facial hair...& obviously just like everyone else...i actually like to look good in my pictures...so if i don't feel that i look good...then obviously i'm not gonna take a picture...so please wait til i shave...& then maybe just maybe...you guys will be able to see a new pic from me...so be patient & don't ask me for a pic right now...cuz ur not gonna get one...lol...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am sure you will look naked without it but it is what you like and that is what counts is it not.

Posted

I'm not doubting your story, it makes perfect sense. But in my experience on any dating sight you care to visit, when there's no picture, there's a reason. I say this from painful personal experience. In no way am I trying to insult or demean ANYONE, and certainly not everyone shares the same concept of beauty, but NOBODY wants to date Sasquatch. So if you expect to find companionship online, then you're just gonna have to have your face on :-)

Posted

well you're right if i was looking for that special someone....i would have a picture...but i'm not...& besides my album is right there for people to see...it's not as if i'm hiding...and i know how it goes...i usually don't go for people w/o a picture either...so i'm aware that i'm not gonna get that much attention...and i actually don't mind really...cuz i'm not looking for anyone right now...but thanks for the suggestion tho Stuart...but yea Dennis...i need to actually feel good to take a picture...otherwise why even bother taking a picture???...lol...

Posted

why???...you don't have a camera???...or can't find a good pic either???

Posted

haha...it's ok it happens...sometimes i take like 10 pics before i finally have a good one...

Posted

@ Jony i bet ur Brad Pitt ?

Posted

Actually, I heard a rumor that Jony IS actually Brad Pitt.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Stuart Jony puts Brad to shame.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I would date you any time just say so I will date you any time I care for you Gene

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh that'ss so sweet

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is not just talk you should know that by know I care for you and think you should be treated special Gene you are A special people

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i bet you look sexy with that beard baby

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Little Diffident profile now that look better

Posted

haha...well i'll take the Brad Pitt thing as a compliment i guess...but i assure you i'm not Brad Pitt...i can only be one person...and that's me...Jony...lol...& that Jony that you all know & love...has no facial hair...& i'd like to keep it that way...haha...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh jony you are s a cutie and a sweetie. and your right there is only one of you and thank god for that because it would be hard to pick the one we like the best

Gene_Lewis
Posted

dennis why you charnge your pic?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

to show my beard off just to be different I can always go back if you like

Gene_Lewis
Posted

no, just want to know

Posted

I have a goatee! And THAT'S what all the A-List fags are wearing!!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

not everybody have a face for hair. me if i didn't shave i would look like a fuck up old ass warewolf

Dennis_Mix
Posted

And what is wrong with a Ware wolf ?? I like wolves

Gene_Lewis
Posted

my people have told me that I look way younger when i shave. plus i hate the way hair on my face feel. ive been shaving since i was ten, yes ten years on and it took my teacher to talk my aunt who i stayed with let me do it. at that age i didn't have peach fuzz i had a full bread and mushache and was pick on so bad it made me cry