:''('' in need of Prayers!! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

If you think animals are just animals please move onto some other post, no negative replies please, I couldn't take that!

My precious Misty was running and playing outside our motel when she got suddenely pulled into mud and twisted and went down screaming. I got to her and had to untangle her back legs. She coulnast hold her back quarters up so I carried her to the car where we went to an emergency clinic. They did spinal xrays and are forwarding it to a radiologist. I saw the xrays and there is some compromise to her lower spine. It may take another 3 hours before we know for sure. She walked out but still dragging her left leg and right foot keeps turning inward. The clinic gave me an antisteroidal antiinflammitory/pain med and told me to keep her quiet and take her on a leash to do her business until we know what the injury is. We are in the biggest city that's 2 hours from home so we will spending another night. If this is a permanent injury I will have to put her down. She is only 4 yrs old. Please pray as the Holy Spirit guides you. Thank you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb
I am so sorry to hear about you kid and yes I know it is a dog but I also know you treet them as kids like we do..My prayers are with you ,T .and your child Misty..I have also put it on my church prayer line...So there is alot of people here in Norfolk Va that will be asking for God kinds hands to touch your Misty with his healing hands and to be with all of you in this time....I love you guys and take care you know how to contact us if you need to...

Posted

Hi Bebbie, As i am a member of Anti Blood Sport's, I am also Anti Animal Cruelty, Anti Child Abuse and Anti Women's Abuse. Yeh I Will say a little Prayer for Misty. Oh yeh this Profile Pic is my best Friend, My Dog Jack.

Posted

Thinking of you in my prayers Debbie Dibble love and hugs Ian

Posted

Wed., Oct 12th, 11, 20:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi All,
I Have My Own Child, - Kitty, I Will B Thinking Of You and Your Special Child. Please Keep Us Posted. The Great One Loves Us All, and YES, He Takes a Special Interest in Our Children/Pets.
Good Luck Debbie, OK.
Tnx,
Operater.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

it would kill me is somthing happen to my black ball of snow(black cat name snowball) so i will be praying for you, your baby, and family

Jean-Yves_Poirier
Posted

I am so very sorry to hear of Misty injury. I have asked Saint Francis of Assisi to pray for her and her family. He is the patron saint of animals. I love my little four footed family as well. My heart wrenches for you and Misty. I lost my 11 year old Ariel, a Bichon in July to cancer. I will continue to pray for Misty and her family. God Bless you all, Jean-Yves

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sis we need a update on Misty...

Susan_Duviella
Posted

I will def keep her in my prayers. Keep us updated.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I heard from Deb and Misty is doing better but needs to take it easy for the next 6 weeks or so..So lets keep the family and misty in prayer for continue healing..Misty may God touch you with his healing hands..Amen

Posted

Mon., Oct 17th, 11, 19:45 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
The Carpenters Had a Great Song - "Bless the Beasts & the Children for They Have No Say". Well We Need to Ask the Great One to Bless Misty Because He Will Know that The Great One Loves Him, Just as Much as He Loves His Children (US) as Well.
May the Great One Bless Misty Tonight,
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

"BLESS THE BEAST'S AND THE CHILDREN FOR THEY HAVE NO SAY" What a Fantastic Title, WOW Operator That is so Powerful, Tanx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

This is a update from Deb,,,Misty is doing better she is now starting to put more weight on her hine leg..It is going to be a little longer before Misty gets to put all of her weight on her legs..
Please keep the prayers coming...
Also please pray for Deb lover T because she is under the weather too..

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I'm glad your baby is doing better. Keep us update

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I also like to say the reason why I am updating this discussion is because Deb and T are having computer problems right now..So I will keep doing the updates until they are able to get back on..

Thank you all for your prayers for Misty and the family...