FROM MICHAEL MARSHALL IN OHIO USA - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

WHY IS IT THAT GOOD CHARACTER GUYS LIKE ME HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME FINDING SOMEONE SPECIAL?? I AM A CLEAN, DRUG AND DISEASE-FREE GUY THAT ALWAYS STANDS UP TO OPPRESSION. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO OUR (GAY PEOPLES') RIGHTS!!

NOBODY EVER GIVES ME A CHANCE TO PROVE THAT I AM WORTHY OF THIER ATTENTION AND LOVE... I GET STOOD-UP AT LEAST 2X/WEEK!! THIS SUCKS!! I KNOW IT'S THIER LOSS, BUT IT LEAVES ME WITH A DEEOER EMPTINESS EACH TIME IT HAPPENS!! I NEED ATTENTION AND LOVE TO FILL THAT VOID, NOT JUST SEX!!

CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE GIVE ME SOME NEW ADVISE THAT MIGHT HELP ME!!!

MICHAEL MARSHALL

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I wonder dose the guys are a bars or elsewhere. I think a lot of the guys at bars just want quick sex and are own mission. It is probably same as but they look at a bar to pick a quick lay and not a place fine love. The is just my opinion. Other than that I would just be guessing.

Posted

try http://tagged.com/
my personal experience ...is that people are generally Bastards,
one of my motto's is that..
" evryone is a bastard, you just have to wait long enough to find out what flavour " !!!

Kenneth_Quigley
Posted

Hi Michael,
I definitely am not one of those, I am loyal caring and loving. I am disease free and monogamous- which brings the problem- I would absolutely give you a chance but I am spoken for.
Before Hugo I had the same problem you had but much differently... Most of the good guys are already taken. and the other few are what you described.
The rest... is out there. You will find your love, It takes time and patience.
And one other thing.... I didn't find Hugo. He found me. So hang in there, If you don't find someone, they are sure bound to find you.
You can feel free to friend me here or facebook under Gay Rancher... I always like to chat. xxx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Michael I will say the same ting as Ken did..My lover and I have been together for 24 yrs now and we were not looking for each other the night we meet..We talk all night in my car and didn't have are first date till thanksgiving day..when I had him and his navy friends over for dinner....We went out a few more times before sex was even talk about..He even sleep at my place and we didn't have sex..So try not to look to hard for a friendship and it just might find you....

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I have the same problem I am 28. Never been in a relationship even though I always wanted to be in one.

I have a steady job, just about to complete schooling, travel the world, social but guys do not want to meet me.

I had better luck when I was overseas recently.

I like kids and my faith is really important to me but apparently it is deterrent in this world if you want to meet a genuine guy.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

dont go to bars just keep an eye out when you are doing every day stuff. you will find some one.

Posted

Michael for a start try not shouting. Typing in capitals is shouting and that could put people off if they think you are like bossy and domineering.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I wish you luck and just keep your eyes open it will happen

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

hi sweet Dean

Posted

Michael, We are in the same boat. I am looking for long lasting love, also. And, like you, I have also been constantly abused, as well. Needless to say, this has left me gun shy. First of all, don't give up. "Faint hear ne'er won fair gentleman." Secondly, have a set criteria in place to evaluate your prospects. If any of your prospects fail to meet your criteria in any way, whatsoever, immediately terminate any and all contact with them. And it goes without saying, do not ever meet them, either. Lastly, beware of prospects who begin saying "I love you" right from the start.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Sometimes it starts before you know it so don't rule it out That a person says he at the start It could be the real I know it happen to me

Posted

Michael, aren't you the guy who was complaining about rejection by boys earlier? I checked out your profile, and the youngest guy here, Dean Hargreave, noticed the same thing I did; you are filled with rage & resentment & THAT is the sole reason for most of your difficulties with dating. What young man is going to be interested in a guy who rants about crushing maggots!! HEAR THIS: THE WORLD WILL RESPOND PRECISELY & ACCURATELY TO YOUR TRUE, INNER NATURE. Until you stop blaming everything & everyone else you'll never truly understand yourself. And feel free to threaten me as I'm sure you will. I fear nothing but MY OWN failings.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

What is his problem any how is it that can't others happy or what

Posted

well Michael...you're not the only one that has that problem...most people do...but it's just a matter of being patient & knowing where to look...of course you're not really gonna find a guy in the club...that's if you still go to clubs...but anywho...everything worthwhile takes time...so just be patient...& let things fall into place...what's meant to be is meant to be...