Branden_J_Pace

Were r my South Alabama Gays <3 - Gay Guys! <3

Branden_J_Pace
Posted

new to this site and im loving it but just like all the other gay sites i feel like the only gay teen in Daphne, AL lol its not true but come on and come out south alabama

Colin_Bell
Posted

hi mate you heard the man come out alabama

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Branden if you want to know who is on or new members in you city go to the browse section and follow what it saids...you can also go to the right of the page and change the age and other things..If it a try..If you need more help feel free to message me..I am with the meet & greet team...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

hi Branden

Branden_J_Pace
Posted

lol trust i have searched south alabama with a magnifying glass, i have combed the south shore and baby the pickings are slim atleast for my age range that is. but its understandable i am in the south and my situation is unique for my age of being out at 16 down here......guess that deserves a laugh

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Branden if you have try to seaching on here then I would said why not just make friends on here and have fun talking to others....

Posted

Hi branden and Welcome :P

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Colin I did not tell him to " hang around here wigle a worm like a fishing ull find a mate " and remember if you delete what you wrote I still can see it when it comes to me by e-mail...and if you can't spell or write don't comment...Maybe you need another beer...Mate

Branden_J_Pace
Posted

LOL thats to funny. you just snapped

Colin_Bell
Posted

ha ha i said hang round here and wiggle a worm wolfe

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Colin I know how to copy and paste and that is what I did..and that is what you wrote..have another beer mate and mabye you will remember....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Branden I am sorry about that I was trying to help and some people need not to comment because they don't know what or how to say things to help someone...

Colin_Bell
Posted

hi wolfe hows your day been

Branden_J_Pace
Posted

lol michael thank you, your really sweet =)

Colin_Bell
Posted

hows it going brandon

Branden_J_Pace
Posted

life is good

Colin_Bell
Posted

glad to here it brandon