Chud

Hair stay or go? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys!
Basically yesterday (Saturday 8th October 2011) I dyed my hair Black!
I like it, my boyfriend loves it, lots of people said it's really nice, but then there are some people saying it doesn't suit me and I should of gone a different colour, so I come to you guys.
Pictures are up on here of my new colour hair, what do you think?
Does it suit me? Do you like it?
Please have a look and be brutally honest!

Anurag_Kalia
Posted

Oh yeah. Your dp looks quite nice! An I am honest. But can't do comparisons... I don't know your previous look.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You look good I like it makes you look hot and if your boy friend likes and you like it that is all you really need It dose look good so go with it. If they don't like it tell them not look if bothers them

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

looks good on you,,,but what did you look like?,,,so l really can't say

Posted

Yep i love it, ur very attractive, but i think the Black Hair goe's very well with ur Complection. :P

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Rich D wasn't your hair brown or dark brown??? I do like the new look...but just wondering...

Posted

I was dark brown, but I then dyed it purple and it washed out and turned into a red/ginger/purple/brown mess!
I had to get rid of it lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL...Yup would have change it too...The new color looks good on you...

Gordon_Byrne
Posted

Dude, your hair looks great, I will say it looks much better than the purple, purple is so 2008.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

He could be shiny like the rest of us Now that is Idea

Posted

Huh?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I shave my head it easy to take care of it that way

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Only by doing what you want is what gives you personalty Don't be one lead around be different. That what makes you special

Richard_Edwards
Posted

looks good!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

brutely honest, okay here it goes, your black hair loooks........ like it belongs my friend. blond would look better but black suits you babe

Posted

If you like it, I say keep it. As for the rest of people, give them time, and they will eventually come around. "To thine own self be true."

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Bob no one care about him...Don't bring his name up again

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I still think my hair is the best I don't worry about color and easy to keep

Posted

I don't understand why Bob randomly brought up 'that person's' name into a discussion that has nothing to do with him, it was totally irrelevant!
Dennis, I'm glad you like your hair but I want... Let's say NEED lol a full head of hair, I have recently got an addiction to hair dye and I'm now dying my hair whenever I get bored of a certain colour (here's to hoping my hair doesn't fall out :P)

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Don't miss understand me I love your It makes you look good. I just hair I couldn't do anything with it grows every witch direction I was a way to salve a problem with it. Don't board with it for a while It really looks good that way.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

The Canadians know how to care of problems if they are warned about I have a lot of friends up there. Can you some hints up there way.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

To change my hair I have to paint my head. The only hair I have left is my legs and arms. I get a lot of tattoos would it same as coloring my hair

Posted

who gave a dam about your hair being black big fucking deal color it pink if your not sure

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If he would do it pink he would look cute wouldn't he we could make him our little girl