Anurag_Kalia

Introductions? - Gay Guys! <3

Anurag_Kalia
Posted

How do I introduce myself so that I don't look like a despo, coz I'm not! I always get these messages giving me their number but I'm not comfortable with such tactics. How can I best approach or reply to strangers?

And is this the correct group post this? I am new to groups. :/

Posted

Welcome to the group.

Ian_Dunbar
Posted

Asking advice like you have done is not a bad way to introduce yourself. Also asking for help is good.

As for groups, Pick ones that you have a common interest. eg. music photography gay men .

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Welcome Anurag Hope we can make you welcome with us we enjoy having new people join us it is good to have you here. need any thing just ask

Posted

Just say, "Hey, how are you?" I hate it when guys automatically give me their number or ask me for a dirty picture. Just start it off like a regular conversation

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If they ask for dirty pictures Down load some off the net of Pigs rutting in the mud. That should be dirty enough for them

Anurag_Kalia
Posted

Thanks all !! I *feel* welcome.. !!

And yeah, I guess it's better to join common interest groups than randomly browsing. This is the first time I'm part of any group and I already think it's the best part of this site... hehe

Posted

You're welcome. If you feel uncomfortable with the guy, simply don't respond. take care.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You tell him Michael that is the best way to go and welcome aboard

Anurag_Kalia
Posted

@michael - haha! that's the winning strategy.. ^_^

Posted

You're welcome. From your profile photo you look good in blue.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You can sweep them of there feet looking like you do have a good profile

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Anurag I just sent you a welcome letter from the Meet & Greet Team...I will also say it again welcome to the site and I know you will make lots of friends on here...
Mike
M&G Team Member

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to gays.com. to introduce your self you need not to be shy. try something like this.

hi, imy name is homer bozarth. i am a gay man and i am also a good listener. if you need any thing just ask and ui will try to help out the best that i can. i am a big flirt when it comes to men and boys but i am harmless. i dont bite but i do nibble lol. if you need to know more about me just ask cause i am an open book lol

Rod_Bell
Posted

Welcome to gays.com, Anurag!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Welcome to the Gays.com family I hope you enjoy it here

Posted

Just be yourself, not because you are telling the people what you like and what are you looking for means that sounds desperate. About phone numbers, I will not exchange phone numbers with anybody until I have had exchange e mails or chat in messenger at least for a month.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That is a smart It can lead to a lot of problems I is a good Idea thanks

Anurag_Kalia
Posted

@michael and dennis - hehe thanks. profile pics are nothing if not smoke and mirrors.
@wolfe - yeah i got your informative mail.
@homer and @vlad - yeah good points!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes but you look so good so your smoke and mirrors are working aren't they. Good luck have fun