Jony_Star

A New Shining Hope In California... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

my mom just texted me & told me that Governor Brown just signed a dream act in California...undocumented students will be able to receive both federal & financial aid starting January 2012...so hopefully i can meet the requirements and go back to school at least...yay...omg this is so exciting...finally after waiting so long...we have somebody who actually wants to help the illegal immigrants who want to do something with their lives...i just pray to God that i qualify...another reason to love my beautiful state of California...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

This is great for you and alot of others go back to school and come teach us a few tings I don't about the rest we all got we could learn

Posted

its a fabulous new, well congrats on going back to school in 2012 but yet yaaaaaay education is always the way to go, i hope you make it to a better future

Posted

Congratulations; I will be holding a good thought for you!!

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Hey Jony, I hope everything works out for you

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I hope you like school and get to do want you want. I has the right Idea it helps to get a education maybe even get one those rich guys at school chasing after you. Good luck

Posted

nah i don't need a rich guy...i just need a good guy w/a great heart...who's kinda cute...but anywho i won't be looking for him til the time is right for me...but anywho as for school...yea...i'll try learning some new stuff about jewelry, baking, and anything creative i can do...just gotta try really hard to keep everything i learn...cuz i'm not gonna lie...video games are so addictive that i tend to forget things a lot...cuz i'm so obssessed...but well that has to change...anywho...yep really excited...can't wait to go back to school...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yay for you jony my love of life lol

Posted

Sun., Oct 9th, 11, 12:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I Live in CANADA But I've Heard of the Dream Act and Other Bills a Such Comming Out of California and Other Locations etc. As I See It, the Christian Right, the Red Neck Bigots Seem to Forget Something. - A Person is Entitled
to Diginity,Equality and Respect as Guranteed Under the Amcn Constitution, Regardless of Race, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Education is a Guranteed
Right as I See It. in Any Society. To Bad the Jack Asses Don't See It That Way.
Go Back to School - Go for it. Relationships. A Person is Entitled to a Relationship With the Person of Their Choosing, the State, Religion or Parents
do NOT Have the Right to Interfear in That Relationship. Housing, Jobs, You Have the Right to a Place to Live or a Job - If You Qualify etc. If the Christian Right or Bigots Don't Light It, TOUGH SHITS for Them, NO Appologies Owed to Any One, OK.
Tnx Group,
Operater.

Posted

well seems like there's a catch to this California Dream Act...aside from having studied high school in the US for 3 yrs...being enrolled in a college or university...i have to be in to process of getting legalized...which right now i find it kinda difficult...but well we'll see how i get over this obstacle...cuz i'm not waiting 3 yrs for my dad to get me legalized in this country...i need to go back to school...

Posted

Sun., Oct 9th, 11, 20:30 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Jony,
Good Luck, Your Going to Need All the Luck You Can Get, Hope that Nice
"Gardian Angel" is Watching Over You. Hey - Maybe You Can Take Him Out for a Date and Get to Know Him Better, OK.
Tnx,
Operater.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Jony good luck. I know what your going through My wife took over ten years to get her green card and she is from Canada. So my heart goes out for you. keep your chin up it will come it is just slow .

Alex_Mora_57396
Posted

Yeah...It used to be that this country welcomed immigrants with open arms."Give me your tired, your poor". Living in El Paso, a border city and with a population of at least 90% hispanics, you see first-hand how unfair the laws seem to be. I hope that you get your citizenship. I have many friends in your position, and its never a nice place to be.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Just it is the same country that spit on there soldiers when they came home from war if can remember that . it wasn't fun and it never goes away

Posted

well pretty much the whole LA county is 95% latino...well make that pretty much southern Cali...but anywho...well they're gonna give a news report on it today...so i'll try & see what they say the requirements are...those other requirements are what the LA times says...but i wanna see what an actual channel news report says...anywho...i'll try & investigate a bit further when i actually get back to Cali...find out directly from the college...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I wish you all the luck in the world.God go with you and keep you