Homer_Bozarth

Warning two guys in Meacham oregon is looking for a third - Gay Guys! <3

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

WARNING! if any of you guys are asked to move in with two guys in Meacham, Oregon, DO NOT DO IT! it can cause you strokes, heart attacks and alot of stress. i should know cause i moved away from them. on guy goes by the names of: woody hays, rick. the other one goes by zach hill, skip. if you see them on line or if one of them ask you to move in with them, BLOCK them as soon as you can. they are bad people. they will steal your money for booze and they will steal youe meds that are prescribed by a doctor. if you do talk to them please do not use my name.

this is a friendly warning from a guy who does not like to see his friends or others people being used and abused.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Homer thank you for the warning and can you tell me in a message everything about them beside what you wrote here...and are they on the site...Thx..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

This is good to know thanks Homer We will keep our eyes and ears open in case they on the I cruse We will you know if they show up any ware

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i do not know what thier handles are but if you look for the names of zach hill, rick, skip, woody hayes then you know they are bad people. zach has stole from his own relatives and not pay them back. because one of the relatives is on ssi/ssdi, the feds has got the word out and is looking for him to pay back what he had stoled from teresa his neice. i do not know if they are members of this web sites but they are members of other sites so please spread the word out. they look for people to move in with them for sex then they steal from them then they kicked them out. so please be aware of them.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If you ever see them on here let me know ASAP.....

Dennis_Mix
Posted

We you glad to let you know if see any one like that

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea and i check to see if there was a name of zach hill and there is not on here.