What IS Lesbian Sex??? - Love and Romance

Posted

I keep getting asked this question. Am I the "top" or "bottom"? Don't I get tired of "just rubbing". If we used dildos/strap-ons, why not just have sex with a guy?

I can't explain it enough but if YOU have fantastic answers, I may just enlighten someone enough to want to have full sexual satisfaction herself .....

Laura_Kaeding
Posted

Sometimes I am amazed by the ignorance of others. Lesbian sex is just like any other emotional, erotic, arousing sex. It can be "rubbing" or top/bottom. But not always, every day is different because everyday we want something a little different. In regards to the dildos/strap-ons question, the easy way to get them to leave that one alone is to say something along the lines of "well, dildos and strap ons don't smell like men, and they are way less offended if you rearrange them to please your needs. Also, they don't ejaculate, so they're done, when I'M done!" Good luck to you my dear

Posted

Lesbian Sex is so erotic and seniual it does not matter who is on top.. Because like the other person said it can b diffrent .Thats the fun part about be with a woman. Now sometimes I use a strap-on for me it makes the sex that more better it last longer than a man does you can use it on each other and you are more in tune to what each other wants!!! There is nothing like lesbian sex nothing!!

Posted

when 2 lovely women my love with eachother!!!n they both know what each wants n knows how to play where...n its true about the strap on Cynthia mentioned!! last longer than a man!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Julia_Owens
Posted

oh it's all so true, and yes, with a dildo/strap-on, whenever you are ready to go, or finished, so is it!!! Which is soooo not true when it comes to men LOL
And, when two women are being intimate with one another, it's something that a man just couldn't even imagine...it's something so foreign to them because it involves so much more than just physical touching; it involves raw passion and emotion, and feelings that men (and even certain women) would shake their heads at....at least in my experiences.....Love life, ladies!!!

Posted

Lesbian sex?? i call it making love. two souls connecting ...a hunger for each other...but yet softness about the touch of each other. I LOVE MY LESBIAN SEX LOL its so much more sensual, soft, sweet, deep, fulfilling. i admit i had sex with ONE GUY ONE TIME...and it was terrible!!!!!! lol no passion no connection no understanding of how intricate the woman's body is. and thats what I love about women. I love making love to a woman. she gets my undivided attention and her every requests and yearning is my demand. I THINK EVERY1 SHOULD HAVE LESBIAN SEX...LIFE WOULD BE BETTER LOL

Posted

LOL ... I say the SAME THING, Dominique!

Posted

Lesbian sex is something much more than just sex. It's not just about getting some. You don't always have to stick things in anywhere for it to be enjoyable. We have so many resources that we can use which can be much more exciting than just plain old sex. When it's two women we pay attention to pleasing our woman and how her body reacts to us touching her. It is so much more intimate and as for the strap on/ dildo argument I always go for the fact that they don't always look like a penis and they can vibrate, rotate and they definitely don't smell like one. Lol I agree with you Dominique life would be better if everyone had lesbian sex.

• 1 month later...
Posted

is that why men get turned on by lesbians and think they can fuck them

Posted

lol.....This was a gud discussion i learned alot xD thanx!!

Posted

Your right in what you say a lot of st8 men do get turned on by the fact that your a lesbian and very off limits, so they enjoy the challenge of trying to have sex with you. So they can brag to their mates about going with a lesbian. l get asked alot by girls if im a giver or receiver surely it is different with what ever girl your with, how do you know what you both like until you have sex.

Posted

sex i have herd that word before some wear.
i work with mostly guys and a lot think that a lesbian will want them. i tell them they have tickets on them selves and no lesbian women would come near them.
i blame male magazines for making them think that lesbians will go to bed with them.
i think a lot of what is written here should be put in a male magazine .
they would hate to read that they are not as good as they think they are. hehehehe.

Posted

I recently had a discussion with a few women co-workers who are still a bit confused about my wanting women over men. It always comes down to the sex so I answered the best way I knew how : I simply asked, "Tell me ... how long does YOUR man last when he 'goes down' on you before he wants to stick himself inside you - and be real". One just stared and replied ... "I guess not long but I would rather have sex". Then I said, "ok ... and after HE comes and you're still waiting to do the same, does he 'service' you til YOU come or does he go to sleep or drift off to something else?" Again the stare ... I explained: "When I'm with a woman, we can last up to 2 hours simply enjoying one another's bodies and be completely satisfied".
I haven't been asked again ...

Posted

marukah that is so very put. i love it.

Posted

I could not have said it any better Marukah......we always think about the other person and not our selves.

Posted

lol. nicely put. it's like me having to explain to my guy friends of me being more atracted to womens smiles instead of boobs. my guy terms is, "if a women takes good care of her lips then u know the other lips are taken care of to." it gets them to shut up. now I keep getting asked are u the butch or fem? I claim both. lol.but if a women ask why I'll show her why. lol.

Posted

hahah i love this
beautiful sexy women talkin about sex.
if this dosent turn u on idk whaty will lol
jk but i like this descossion lol

Posted

you know when some ask me about lesbian sex n why i have it its because i'm awesome so the person i'm with has to be awesome n sweet n lesbian sex is awesome n sweet which makes me awesome n sweet =P