Jony_Star

Let's Welcome The New Guys... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

hey guys my name is Jony...for those who don't know me yet...but i'd like to extend a heart-warming welcome to gays.com & also to the gay guys forum...well you'll find some good guys on here...interesting topics as well...& on once in a while occassion people make up this little games to play...so i hope you enjoy socializing...and to those who were on Michael's previous topic...you're more than welcome to continue your conversation on here...so without further hesitation...let's the discussion begin...this discussion is free to whatever topic you guys wanna talk about...but to the new people...i would like to ask that you introduce yourselves & tell us a bit about you...that way we all get to know each other & become better friends...thanks that's all for now...

Sean_Parker_57312
Posted

hi guys i'm sean, i just joined i enjoy acting in musical theatre

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Lets Talk about you . Where you from ? how do you like it here? I love it here because I decided to come out and tell world I am GAY and Proud. I have keep it in so long and I am happy to be able to say it. I was gay for 50 years and then I met a soul mate she excepted what I was And I got Married now I am still with her but she has had several strokes and we haven't in over 6 years I came to the point I was going to my old life style And Tell the world. I am Happy

Sean_Parker_57312
Posted

i'm from Australia i'm 16 and i don't know yet whether i like it here yet

Posted

hi sean...welcome to the site...so you like theatre???...that cool...what got you interested in theatre???...btw...i know some of you guys may notice i've changed my pic...but this is a pic of a tattoo i'm gonna get sometime in the future...except the 2nd white part is actually gonna be rainbow-colored...so i haven't finished the drawing yet...i need to buy some gel pens...lol...but what do you guys think???...cool right???...cuz i love it...can't wait to see it finished...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Sean and welcome to the site..I know you will make good friends on here...
Jony just remember that a tattoo is there for life...but it looks good....I have one that is Baby Taz breaking through a brick wall....

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I love my wolves and if ever can afford it I will have more. Wolves and the guarding Spirits

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

my sexy sweet jony go boy friend lol. welcome to gays.com every new person. if you need any thing just ask me my name is homer lol i nible but i dont bite too hard lol

Posted

I send a heart felt welcome to everyone who is new.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Welcome to Gay Guys>3 we are happy to welcome you here have fun

Posted

yea i know that a tattoo is for life Michael...but still want to get it tho...the pattern will be red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet (purple), blue, green, yellow, orange...so it'll be sort of like a double rainbow...making two rainbows go on each side...kinda cool when i think about it...anywho you got a baby Taz...how cute...my younger sister loves taz...i absolutely love bugs bunny...there's no better & more clever character than him...plus he's hilarious in spanish...haha...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I would like to Get a large rainbow for my suv

Posted

Hi, my name's Gary and I'm pretty new around here. I'm Irish, straight-acting gay and love twinks, lol. Looking to make new friends on the site, esp. if there are any guys into rock music on gays.com

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Welcome Gary we glad to have you here. If you need something don't be afraid to ask that is what we try to do is give a hand to you if we can

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome gary

Posted

Hey Gary...welcome to gays.com...i hope you like it here...and well there's always interesting people on here...chances are you'll find good friends almost everywhere...but feel free to join in on any discussion that catches your interest...back to the tattoo...i've been actually wondering of a good place to put it...i mean there's only 3 choices so far that i've thought of...which are my back, chest or tummy...i'd place it on my arm...but i'm not buff...so i got skinny arms...so that's not gonna work...& well i don't want it on my thighs...& it's definitely not gonna be on my ass...lol...so that only leaves those 3 possibilites...i'm leaning more on the possibility of it either going on my chest or tummy...because my back is full on acne scars...so i think i'd be hard to get it there...unless i get some treatment to remove the scars...but well that takes a lot of $$$ that i don't have...& don't know if i ever will have...so maybe my chest or tummy would be better options...what do you guys think???

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I would like wolves on my chest nose to nose the of spiritual meeting of gardening spirits The wolves are our protectors.

Posted

yea wolves are cool...but if i were to get an animal on me...i'd get a tiger...they have such power in their eyes...their appearance says it all...power, ferocity, & a very extraordinary creature..if it was possible to have a tiger...i'd get one...but of course i'm not filthy rich...so i'll just stick to having a pet tiger in my dreams...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

our Indian traditional was the gardening spirits for the people It was very heavy respected. My great great gram mother was full blooded Indian this was past down through the years

Posted

that's cool...kinda crazy to trace back your ancestors...& find out cool stuff like that..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I have along family tree If you ever here of an old time actor Tom Mix Was my cousin. He died in 1940 so most don't remember him

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes he was a cowboy and a horse called Tony He did most of his on stunts

Posted

wow...awesome...there was this cowboy guy in the radio here one day...idk what station it was in...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It was the movies He knew Earp and was quit well known He had big Ranch out there and In the 30s so you know what time it was.