Julia_Kahane

anyone live in california - Lesbian Ladies

Julia_Kahane
Posted

my name is julia i am hoping to find a great girl but when ever i tell them i have aspergers syndrome they run the other way it sucks i hope there is someone out there for me

Haley_Harvey
Posted

There's always someone out there for everyone, ya just gotta keep looking... my youngest brother was diagnosed with autism a couple of years ago, they originally thought he had aspergers and I know how hard it is for him to cope... or sometimes everyone else to cope with him . Hes only 12 and i pretty much raised him so we are really close and it hurts me to see everything he has to go through because of it, especially the way he gets treated cos ppl dont no what to do, so I kinda no what ur talking about when ya say girls run the other way when u tell them. My girlfriend cant deal with my brother and has nearly left me a few times because of it. Other girls hav also ran away when ive told them and its not even me!! But I dont care, I would stand by my brother any day no matter what.

Dani_Celeste
Posted

I don't get why people get so weird around people with autism or aspergers. To me there's not much of a difference. Except for some minor parts

Brooke_Johnson
Posted

my brother has autism and im a proud supporter! and i stutter be proud that your different!

Julia_Kahane
Posted

thanks everyone

jessicazylee
Posted

[huggles] forget the ppl who leave, they weren't worth it anyway