Gene_Lewis

MY FIRST DATE - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

let me start off say that i hate everyone that told me to give dating a try(lol). we went to a bar where old boy had me pay for my own drinks(i only had soda because i dont drink any more) he was drinking like he was going for the gold. then he told me he was HIV+ which was the only thing i like about him. the fact that he was open enough to share that up front give him some point. but he loss those points the minute he told me of all the meds he was on and how the med charge over the years and that now he take fewer pills than he did in the pass. and that he got it from a former lover who died about a year later from finding out. being at a bar i ask if he wanted to dance, but he has weak legs so that was out. back to the medical history. then we went half of bar food. he told me that if this date didn't work out he diddn't want to be that much out of pocket. think god i always take my bus pass so i excussed myself to the bathroom and headed straight to the bus stop, thank god the bus was coming down the street when i got outside. OH, like i said we where at a bar where people smoke so i went to lite up and he told me he didn't like smokers and would i mind if i didnt. that's when a bitch left. the whole night lasted about 45-1hr, but it felt like a life time. so dennis, michael, jony, and anyone else who told me to give it a try you now know why i hate you(LOL). this may not be the wrose date every why don't some of y'all share your wrost

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Gene you can come down here and I will treat you Like a King do you want to fill like royalty I won't run to bars but anything you want if I can I will get for you. You need to treated special and you not getting that.

Colin_Bell
Posted

as soon as he said he was hiv i wud have left never been in that situration b4

elSac08
Posted

Sorry you had to go thru that Buddy, sounds like the guy was just a jerk! For those of us who are HIV +, that's one of the first things that it's important to disclose. It seems that you are a nice guy - don't be discouraged, your "dreamboat" is out there - keep on trying!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I keep telling him Texas is the place for him

Posted

at long last something that made me laugh.
dennis you should set gene up with a nice paleface texan guy, if there is any left.

Posted

Any date I have ever been on has always been a diaster. As a result, I do not date anymore com heck or high water!!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh don't just talk about mine i know y'all got some dating nightmares so spill. we're all friends here we wont tell, may laugh but wont tell

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think i can do that if I could get him out St Lewis Kiss me
what do you think

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Gene sorry but I have had no bad dates because I have been with same guy for 24 yrs now...Even before him when I was in the navy I never had a bad date...Sorry can't make you laugh...
Really sorry that the guy was such a dick too...but not all guys are like that....and if you remember I told you to go on the date but to be yourself and from what I read your were you and got the hell out of there and yes I would have done the same thing...

Chris_Bryan_Aravena
Posted

Fuck dude, that souds awfull (and hillarious). Been in the same situation kind off. I dated a dude that didn't want anyone to see me with him because ' he was from a small town and he didn't want people to talk about him'. Something he failed to tell me earlier. The funny thing was that he wanted me to introduce him to my friends and wanted to hang out with them. Needless to say I didn't see him again.
Also he couldn't grasp sarcasm or jokes. Which made talking to him hard as I like to throw a joke here and there.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Chris Sound like you did the right thing.....

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Way to go Chris you got a head on your shoulders Proud of you

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i had 4 bad dates. every date i had left them some where there was a phone for them to call some one to go pick them up.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

That's just a small part. Ater asking about dancing he started in about being hit or something, stop listening, that fuck up his foot,leg didnt care then don't care now

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Gene come to Texas and be treated like the special person your are

Gene_Lewis
Posted

that's too south for my taste

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am sorry I don't in the north for you better luck next time

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You just take a good looking Texan Get your E- Mail fixed