Elle_Hime

replaced by a mab - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

i felt so used , i wouldnt mind if my ex girlfriend finds another girl but having a boyfriend , damn she used me and i feel horrible for believing her that she was really a lesbian , she even went to pride , and it turns out that everyone was right that she was a user .

jessicazylee
Posted

and if the woman is bisexual and happens to be with a man afterwards? After I broke up with my first boyfriend I had a string of gf's, and my ex flipped at me. I not so kindly informed him that my choosing to be with these women afterwards had nothing to do with him but that simply they were great people who happened to be female.

Sophie_Button
Posted

As a lesbian having dated a lesbian who then said she was bisexual, it is quite hard, after me and my ex broke up she had a long list of boyfriends, and it hurt. I felt like I was used as some experiment, and when she was done, she went back to men. It was like I wasn't good enough, I coudln't give her everything she wanted y'know.

jessicazylee
Posted

sometimes it isn't always about you. she encountered these men after you, not because of you. the you at the time was what she wanted at that time, but not at this point in time. you are a different person than you were then, and so is she. the beauty and agony of life is its constant change. but if situations in life were a note of sound, you need differences in notes in order to make music.

Becky_Leach
Posted

The ONE and only thing about being with a girl, is that girls are excellent liars. Guys are dumb and cant lie for shit. but its just in our DNA to be able to lie. You never really know whats going on with a girl. It sucks.

Sa_Gallego
Posted

Beacky leach I know thats right