Jony_Star

Hello Fellas...I Wanna Play A Game... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok it's been forever since we've played a game...& it's been an eternity since I made a game for us to play...but i've run out of ideas...do you guys have any suggestions???...we've already played a color game...& movie game...oooooh ooooh oooh...i got it...let's play a number game...so i'll pick a number from 1-10...& of course you have to guess it...the person that exactly guesses my number...gets to pick the next number & so on & so forth...if two people reply the correct answer...then the previous person who chose the number must pick another number...now idk if i should allow people to give hints such as "higher" or "lower"...cuz some of us...like myself...can't be on all day or responding to every comment...so what we'll do is...whenever you log in...acknowledge the person with the correct answer...kinda sucks for those who might guess the right answer but aren't the 1st one to submit that answer...but well we'll see how fun this could turn out...so the 1st person to guess the number correctly is the person that is going to choose the next number...if you guys feel that 1-10 isn't enough...then go ahead & increase it...but we're not going to do 1-100...that's just too much...i think 20 is a reasonable limit...just because numbers can be picked again...& it's a hassle to guess so many numbers...so let the game begin...remember i'm thinking of a number 1-10...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

the number is 9

Posted

I think we could be using this gay.com for a lot more than a waist of time with this stupid number game jony... sorry if i have upset anyone jer

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I don't agree that this a waste of time. I consider this entertainment. For those who want something else, start a new discussion. So again, the number is 9.

Rod_Bell
Posted

Number 18

Posted

ok...well the number was 9...so Richard you get to choose...lucky you...sorry Rod...i actually said i had picked a number 1-10...if you guys want to increase to 20 then do so...& if you wanna decrease it back to 10 again then you can do that to...just let people know what the number range is...& Jerry...i didn't ask for your opinion...so go be a party pooper somewhere else...you're not obligated to participate if you don't want to...& I can use gays.com however i choose...so next time keep your comments to yourself...cuz i sure don't need them on my game discussions...& i'm sorry if that's rude...but telling people how to run a social network as if you were the owner of the network isn't really considered polite to me...so yep...anywho again Richard you were the lucky winner...so pick the next number...i hope you guys enjoy the game...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

number 16

Posted

I am guessing Richard is thinking of 8

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

he didn't come back with the range yet...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

9 is the no. Not a ten

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 20, so go ahead and guess the number.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It has to be 16

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

i woould say 11

Richard_Edwards
Posted

no, not 16, not 11

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Then it got to be 20

Posted

I say 18

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok I say 7

Richard_Edwards
Posted

no, not 20, not 18, not 7

Posted

Well if u get another go at this, i will say 13.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

1 is the No

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

how about 3

Posted

well i'm glad that despite the party pooper's comment...you guys are having fun...& this is the point of having these games sometimes...sometimes things get too serious & kinda silent...and well we need topics like these to have some fun once in a while...& come together...now remember to wait for the person to have a number in mind & tell you what the number range will be for the guess...cuz i can see some of you got excited & started guessing the number when Richard hadn't chosen his number...you can comment more than once...& of course you can win more than once...it's interesting how long this game will go for...alright have fun guys...since i'm here might as well take a guess...is it 17???...has 17 been mentioned???...lol...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Hey Jony, you got it right, it's 17, hooray

Posted

omg...17 is my favorite number...so lucky me...ok i'm thinking of a number from 1-10...hopefully someone picks it...i'll try logging on later tonite to check for the lucky winner..cuz i wouldn't want people guessing all nite & i have to just pick one...lol...