Jony_Star

So Excited About My Return To Cali... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well many of you may know that i'm currently in Oregon...but i'll be returning back to my beautiful state of Cali...more specifically in the wonderful city of roses...Pasadena...i'm so excited...only 2 more weeks & i'm back home w/my family & most importantly my little baby boo...who i miss terribly...i talk to her on the fone almost everyday...i especially miss my mom & little brother as well...i miss cooking w/my mom...& miss hanging out in the living room with my little brother watching tv or playing video games...but as i said...only 2 more weeks left...that's all that's left...but well i'll have to try super hard still to find a job...now that i have my working spirit back up...i actually wanna find a job...ain't that some crazy business???...but anywho...to those wonderful yet sexy Cali boys like me...wait for me i'm coming back to all of you...lol...the 1st thing i need to do is go clubbing in West Hollywood...partay with my friends...but before we get home i'm taking tequila shots...because tequila is a mexican's best friend...and well of course i'm 100% mexicano...so yea 2 more weeks guys...whoooo...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

good to your going back to Cal. I glad see you so happy It helps to lift your spirits good luck hope it all goes good for you. When you get to let us know how it goes for you and Good luck

Posted

It's good you're going back to family. Family is very important. See you later. There is no good byes.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is good for you to have when you don't have family things seem lost I was easy to go to them for advice when you don't have that every thing seems a little harder so stay close to them it dose help

Posted

You said Dennis. I've got family with me but they are only interested in what you can do for them. It's sad. They don't know I'm gay and want to keep it that way. Other wise i would be ostrasized.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

The only family I have is my wife and she knew I was when I married her the rest of my family lives up north and they don't know I am around unless they want something. This has been like most of my life and any one that has family should hold on to it because it can be special.

Posted

Aww Jony that's great new's. It's great that ur Spitit's are lifted and u feel Alive and New again. It will be great seeing all ur family Especally ur little Girl. Yeh when u get back home the World will be ur Oyster, with u working and all. So the Best of Irish Luck 2 Ya.

Posted

thanks guys...i haven't felt this great since i started trying to make crystal bracelets & selling them...which btw they didn't sell so good...=(

but anywho...well we'll see what happens when i get home...my dad wanted to start his own home bakery...& well the cold is coming...so it's now or never...i love baking but i have to really concentrate & learn all the process & techniques...installing tile is fun...& creative...& so is baking...i love doing anything that involves creativity...but my ideal job would be to become a craftsman...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Bake me a big loaf of whole wheat bread. That with a bit of butter o-man great