what would you say about my looks? or just rate 1-10(10 worst) ..just curious. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

what would you say about my looks? or just rate 1-10(10 worst) ..just curious.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

you looking good I be chasing that if you were here Looking very good

Alan_Cuthill_Jnr
Posted

Hey thanks xx

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

very handsome

Posted

Cute. 8

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I would say at least a 9 AND very good looking. Of course what does an old man know

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

I would like to point out how all the middle aged, to elderly men FLOCK to the young, hot 20 year olds. You ain't gettin none, so get off his tits xDDD

and ur a 10 sweetie :3

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I not getting any but I would not want him I look for someone that more seasoned if tell you any thing.

Mark_McHugh
Posted

Yes, you are a 9 from me. You are very good looking but I prefer guys that look a bit more masculine.

Posted

hahaha kyoh XD that comment made my day. laughing my ass off!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

He just likes to be dominated . you ever in this stop by you are good looking .I think the guys you think the same thing. good luck and good hunting

Gene_Lewis
Posted

sorry xddd not all middle age men feel that way. i'm one that's not into babies so you really need to fix like. i like my men in mid to late 30-50

Gene_Lewis
Posted

and to old dude who wants to be rated, your rate is what you believe yourself worth is all about. why put your faith in something that will pass as you get older

Dennis_Mix
Posted

In that case how do I rate Gene. I must be at a (0) for you me being so good looking and all

Posted

Well Skyler u get full mark's from me, Very Cute XD

Posted

thanks richard!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Thank you Richard you made my day Thank you again

Posted

funny how none of you followed Skyler's instructions your giving him the highest numbers...yet the worst rating...he said 10 being the worst...had you guys not put your comments next to those numbers...he'd think he's really ugly...lol...but anywho...following Skyler's original scale...i'd give him 4...he's kinda cute...not all the way fine...but not ugly...just a little above average...for my taste of course...4 would be the same as 6 in other people's scale...just putting that out there...

Posted

I'd give 3/4 for looks but lot less for confidence or attitude, say 10. If you gotta ask what people think about how you look, if you ok or not, the either real insecure or well conceited. I'd give me a 10/10 so don't worry about it Skyler

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You did not the movie 10 did you that should tell you

Dennis_Mix
Posted

you young would not have She had a body that you dream about