Dennis_Mix

Hurting and no one to talk to - Gay Guys! <3

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am gay and I am hurting I trusted A woman once to often I will never trust a woman again all my Gay friends here but no one close to talk to

Posted

So am i. life can be pretty lonely when there is no one to share it with.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I know it bad and I made a mistake and trusted a woman. That did not help at all If was not my friends at Gay.com I would have given up

Posted

So you were let down by a woman. feeling sorry for yourself. don't. still looking for a long term partner. feel like chatting. let me know.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I can't trust another woman ever again. I am married to a wonderful woman She is not the problem. She is handy I thought I would someone to help with her all I found is gold diggers. I am gay and I am proud of that she excepts it . I can't get any gay in this area to talk to me

Posted

Who can you trust? Feeling chatting? Let me know.

Posted

While it's hard to have someone let you dow, a woman, or a guy, you can't let it get you down, I've was married before, and decided to try a gay lifestyle, this is going back to '97, I enjoy it now, and was in a nine year relationship, with a guy, that has since ended, life isn't fair, but, please, make the best of it

Posted

It's difficult and painfull when somebody let's you down. At least you were in a relationship. I'm still waiting for mr. right.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I get mr right I will never let him go

Posted

Dennis, I want you to always feel free to contact me. William

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

You can Facebook me yeremiah is my name on there also

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I will do that thanks I do to talk to some one