Andrew_W._Matheson_43902

Lots to Celebrate!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Sat., Oct 1st 11, 20:45 Hrs. M.D.T. Hi Group, Hey Its Oct 1st/11. Next Wkd is Thanksgiving Wkd in Canada - a Long 3 Day Wkd - Oct 8th to 10th Monday. Tuesday, October 11th is "National Coming Out Day". For Many Its So What. Well I Look at It Differently - Here's Why! In Canada We Have the Canada Constitution, the Canadian Bill of Rights and the Federal. Charter of Rights & Freedoms. We Have Federal/Provincial Laws that Ban Discrimination on Sexual Orientation. We Have the Right to Gay/Same Sex Marriage, Plus Other Benefits etc in Canada. All Won Because Others Fought Back for Us and Over Time We Gained the Same Rights as Others It Also Includes the Right to Serve in the Military Without Fear etc. Thanks Giving - Monday 0ct 10th, I'm Thankfull that a Persons is Entiled to Respect, Dignity, Equality, Trust, and Consideration as Guranteed by Canadian Law Regardless of Sexual Orientation - Gay or Straight. Oct 11th - National Coming Out Day. I Can Celebrate Who I Am as a Gay Person in My Own Special Ways BECAUSE it Means a Lot to Me. Oct is a Time to B Thankful and to Celebrate. I am For Ever Gratefull to Live in a Free Country Called Canada. Things a Lot of Gay/Lesbian People Don't Have and that Includes the Amcns as Well. Thanks Group, Operater.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I Canada is a great place and I glad for you all I wish I had some one to celibate It is lonely with out some one to be with. don't get wrong I am married to my lovely wife but I am gay and need someone to be with

Posted

Sat., Oct 1st/11 23:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Dennis,
I'm in a "Commonlaw Relationship" With a Guy - 24 Yrs. He Figures Roomies, But Won't Come to Terms With a "Commonlaw Relationship". I'd Like to Get Married - Honestly but I Doubt He Would Accept That.
Tnx,
Operater.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Did you ever ask him what he though about it. Sometimes you may be surprised I think it is something that would a good idea to talk over with him he my surprise you If you love him give him that chance. If don't want to marry you still got a wonderful partner if he has be with you that long.If you really love him you should give him that chance

Posted

Aww Operator, What a great few day's u are going 2 have. I really hope u enjoy urself and ur partner. All the best from Ireland :P

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Andrew I hope you have fun on thaat weekend...