Holly_Spiers

How do u look gay? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

seriously i dont seem to be very successful with attracting women, whats wrong with me?

Mary_Valerio
Posted

I like u

Posted

Well I attract a lot of women it just takes work

Posted

Just being yourself instead of being somebody else and don't try to be so forward

Posted

lol im not forward my entire way of attracting someone is smiling sweetly at them

Mary_Valerio
Posted

714-326-8449 cell

Posted

Well sometimes that doesn't work you might have to try a different approch

Posted

What I usually do is search for a hot girl then try to get work on chatting to her. It doesn't work all the time but not chatting and just eyeing some one all night is just a bit creepy for people some times. You have to find a good balance. Oh and if your not sure if some one is gay or not just try slip it in. It wont come off bad if you say it casually.

Posted

what i do is different from that

Caroline_Paver
Posted

Im sick of been told im ugly and ill never get a gf. No wonder ive been single 5 years.

Posted

first off caroline, whoever told you you are ugly is about as blind as they come. wow. you know confidence can be sexy. I find I am more attractive when It's obvious that I don't care if other people are looking at me and If I seem to be more of challenge. If I'm all dressed up and pretty people are like whatever, it's just another stuck up sorrority girl or whatever their thinking. I don't know sometimes it's really weird but don't give up you certainly are no where near ugly.

Posted

as to the topic at hand it really seems like leanna has a wonderful idea about being casual about it, bring up something...well gay i guess and just see how they react. Be subtle. or not subtle. what's the right word,. cunning maybe, like their not expecting it so you get an honest reaction. I don't know. Everybody has their own style and you have to figure it out for yourself, Chatting to a beautiful woman is definitely worth it even if you just have a random convo and never see them again.